Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-03-2004, 10:52 AM

Default Re: Full Tilt Deposit Bonus..

[ QUOTE ]
So...earning the maximum 3 pts. per hand, you're still looking at over 3000 hands played to clear the full $600. Between 6-8000 hands is probably more accurate. Yikes.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, it seems most of you don't play Full Tilt so I'll help explain this.

With this bonus, you earn .06 towards your bonus for each Full Tilt Point awarded.

1 full tilt point = $1 rake
Max rake = $3, max FTP = 3 per hand.

So for every hand played with a $3 rake, you earn $.18 towards your bonus. You can also earn fractional points for hands where the rake is not $1, 2 or 3 exactly.

The good think about this bonus is, while the rake rebate bonus was based on your own rake paid, for this bonus you don't have to be in the hand to collect FTP you just have to be at the table.

So the guy I quoted above is right, 3333 hands or so of full $3 rake will clear the full bonus. It will probably take more as you won't always get $3 rake (higher limits are rewarded with this). I've been playing pretty much since real money opened there on .10/.25 and .25/.50 NL and I have 6330 FTP which would be good for $380 towards the bonus.

Also the way it's structured incrementally, I would HAVE the $380, even if I felt like stopping. I wouldn't have to clear the rest too.

One interesting thing about this bonus, if there is a hand with $3 rake, and everyone at the table is clearing this bonus, that's $.18 per person or $1.62 that they are paying. That's more than half the $3 rake taken.
Old 09-03-2004, 12:14 PM

This is all fine and well if there are tables running at the level you want. Everytime I seem to go on there its like 800 people playing freerolls and play money and maybe 4 live games running. I was all ready to drop $600 in right now but the more I think about it, the more I'm not sure that its such a great deal.

This is kind of like the Tipsy and Platinum bonuses that were giving 100% up to $500 but when you have only one table running at any given time, your not clearing that bonus no matter how much you play.

Maybe at the end of the month it will be better when more people are playing ring games there.
Old 09-03-2004, 12:43 PM

How long do the bonus dollars sit in the account (e.g. I think AP clearing the bonus every 60 days now?). Can I deposit now and get the bonus and come back in a month or two and start to earn it out if more tables start running?
Old 09-03-2004, 12:46 PM

You can see your cash total and bonus cash amounts in the Cashier window. You will continue to collect cash until you have received 100% of your bonus money. You have 90 days to earn your deposit bonus.
Old 09-03-2004, 01:04 PM

I've never played there, but it sounds like you can't multi-table at FT? Hmm, still trying to figure out if this will be worth it or not...
Old 09-03-2004, 01:06 PM

Great Bonus, tough structure - questionable game selection..................well, maybe next week.

Dogmeat [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]
Old 09-03-2004, 01:34 PM

Has anyone made the deposit bonus yet?
Old 09-03-2004, 01:40 PM

Can you multitable there?
Old 09-03-2004, 01:42 PM

i have deposited and i'm playing. my name is daryn on there. yes you can multitable, i have had up to 3 open at once
Old 09-03-2004, 01:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Has anyone made the deposit bonus yet?

[/ QUOTE ]
Yep. Deposited $600 and got a $600 bonus. Only one real money table going though (1/2 hold'em). I've cleared $1 of the bonus. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]