Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-08-2005, 03:02 PM

Default Re: Party $10+1\'s....

Im not saying he should quit forever, but he needs to do some serious studying and reading before playing again. 20 in a row without cashing at the 11s is pretty extreme in my opinion. I just think studying instead of playing would help.
Old 11-08-2005, 03:07 PM

My worst run at the $10 level is not winning 5 in a row. That sucked. I was outdrawn a lot. I cannot imagine not winning 20 in a row...I hope never to find out. So long as I do not tilt, I don't think I will.
Old 11-08-2005, 03:11 PM

Your posts get more ridiculous by the minute, please go away.
Old 11-08-2005, 03:13 PM

Why are you being rude to me? I am giving my opinions...
Old 11-08-2005, 03:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I dont even understand this. You are saying that if you can beat the 11s at a 10% roi, then you should move up? I would disagree with that completely and I think it may have worked in your case, but I just dont understand what you even mean. The 11s are very easily beatable at a 20-25% roi in my opinion.

[/ QUOTE ]

Here is what I am saying, in a hypothetical.

Let's say I beat my first 200 11s for 25%.

After that say I was breakeven for 200, so I'm at 12.5%.

Then let's say I beat them again over the next 200, but only for 15%, and my overall ROI is now around 14% or whatever, I am not doing the math here.

Well, now I'm rolled for the 22s, so why don't I just move up and see if I can win at the 22s? I'm not going to mess around at the 11s for the rest of my life, I have a pretty good idea that I'm a winning player.

I am not posting my numbers for anyone to see, or for a backer, I'll take a stab because I now have an amount that I'm comfortable playing 22s with.

---

What's my ROI for the 11s right now? Who knows? I will never know what my max ROI will be at the 11s, 22s, 33s or 55s, because I'm not sticking around those levels to find out. I'm interested in making money, not killing the 22s or assuring myself I met the FAQ's ROI guide or whatever.