FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-20-2005, 09:00 PM

Default Re: Hot Asian Chicks Continued

Old 11-20-2005, 09:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
What happened to the "serious legal advice needed" thread? I went to bed when it had 30 replies - guess it turned out to be a hoax?

[/ QUOTE ]

astroglide deleted it, then he started a thread called "Who's laughing now KKF?" (or something close) for everyone to pile on KKF. But he deleted that one too after a half hour.

[/ QUOTE ]

that sucks i didnt even get to see that thread. i dont know why moderators delete threads as opposed to just locking them, especially in OOT.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are a douchebag KKF.

We all know you're an immature little idiot, and some were actually concerned about something bad happening to you that you couldn't handle. Go [censored] yourself.
Old 11-20-2005, 09:34 PM

Hmm, I don't know about any of this, but I have to admit that now I'm curious.
Old 11-20-2005, 09:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
What happened to the "serious legal advice needed" thread? I went to bed when it had 30 replies - guess it turned out to be a hoax?

[/ QUOTE ]

astroglide deleted it, then he started a thread called "Who's laughing now KKF?" (or something close) for everyone to pile on KKF. But he deleted that one too after a half hour.

[/ QUOTE ]

that sucks i didnt even get to see that thread. i dont know why moderators delete threads as opposed to just locking them, especially in OOT.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are a douchebag KKF.

We all know you're an immature little idiot, and some were actually concerned about something bad happening to you that you couldn't handle. Go [censored] yourself.

[/ QUOTE ]

The truth is, well I cant believe I am going to back track here. The truth, well, everything I said yesterday was true. I started drinking in the airport, and I guess a large part of me just wanted to forget. Naturally, I turned to trying to make the situation a joke. I just couldnt cope with these new circumstances in my life. I cant beleive what has happened, and that my father is in prison on charges of murder. I guess I am going to have to accept that these things happened, and that I cannot push them aside. Thanks. We've contacted a lawyer but things dont look good. Im split whether or not I should even be here in the USA, now, and whether or not my father deserves to be in jail or not. Its all really stressful right now, I am sorry for trying to make everything sound like a joke. I really am.
Old 11-20-2005, 09:43 PM

lol
Old 11-20-2005, 09:45 PM

wow, this is a brand new twist. but can we believe him this time? If this is true, then I certainly feel sorry for all those involved that we on OOT just derive pleasure from the drama and stirring [censored] up. But if he's repulling a fast one, and it works, he could be an OOT legend, like smoother than OJ in court.
Old 11-20-2005, 09:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
But if he's repulling a fast one, and it works, he could be an OOT legend, like pokerjo.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-20-2005, 09:54 PM

I am in a hotel in Japan waiting to catch my direct to NY this afternoon. Normally, I love to travel, to go outside and experience the culture, meet the people, eat the food and drink the wine, but right now all I can do is empty one after another of these little alcohol bottles into the pit of my stomach. I can not sleep because I have nightmares, I am in little league and my father is standing behind the fence, He is swinging a plastic bat in the air and telling me to hit a home run, then i wake up and feel death in the form of vomit creeping up from my stomach to my throat.

I really dont have too many friends and OOT is a place where I can come to get help, although I guess Ive been trying to make light of the events in the spirit of OOT, and to try to keep my mind clear, like the ways used to be. These are scary times we are living in.

My father is currently refusing to eat and will not speak to anyone in my family. I dont know why exactly I am going home, or what I will due when I get there. What will become of our family? How can we still have a family after my father is convicted of murder.... Dammit, I need to think positively.

sorry, but i just cant write anymore.
Old 11-20-2005, 10:04 PM

I don't know any part of the story other than what you alluded to here. You will get through this. Feel free to PM me.
Old 11-20-2005, 10:12 PM

First of all your father hasn't been convicted of anything yet so you need to calm down.

This whole thing is so upsetting. People said it was a hoax which bothered the hell out of me. Why would anyone make up a hoax like that, at their father's expense? Did you tell people you were joking last night? Did you say something to make people think that because I only read a few of the posts before I just couldn't read anymore and had to turn it off and walk away.

I truly don't think it was a joke. I have to believe you're telling the truth now, I just can't believe you could make this up. I am very worried for you kkf right now.