Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Pot-, No-Limit Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-02-2005, 12:55 PM

Default Re: My biggest hand to date, should I even have been involved?

honestly i dont see why people are getting hung up on whether is was live or not.
Old 12-02-2005, 01:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
honestly i dont see why people are getting hung up on whether is was live or not.

[/ QUOTE ]

Myself, I was just curious.
Old 12-02-2005, 01:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Myself, I was just curious.

[/ QUOTE ]

it's all good in the hood!
Old 12-02-2005, 01:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This must be live. First of all, I've never seen a 1-3 game online, anywhere.....ever. Secondly the donkish play sounds exactly like play that is usually only seen at a card room. I dont see why aj wont respond letting you guys know where it was though. :::Shrug:::

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, it's online. I'm not sure if it's in my best interest to tell y'all where the fishtank is located. I kinda like being the only (to my knowledge) 2+2'er at the small site. I got bills to pay after all. I like the people sitting with $500 stacks to be clueless. If an influx of you guys showed up, where's the fun in that? (And if there are any 2+2'ers there, I demand!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] that you pm me, you know my name there, time for me to know who you are)(I'd hate to table coach while you are at my table [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] )

They do spread some weird limits. Up to NL200 is normal. And then they have 1/3, 2/5, 3/7, before the 5/10 and up games. Min turnbet is twice the BB in all games.

I don't think my buy-in was crazy-short. My normal game is NL100, and I'm dabbling in NL200, so this is a notch higher for me. 80% buy-in covered all but the two whackadoo's in MP1 and MP2, and another guy (So i was in the middle). I did buy in for full* last nite and ended up being more comfortable and churned out a profit.

*you can buy in for 200 bb's. I bought in for $300 last nite in the $3 BB game.