Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-02-2005, 02:36 PM

Default Re: And in the news today....

[ QUOTE ]
The child needs to be supported. Tons of children are concieved unintentionally. It sucks that in this case it was deceitful as well. The guy got a raw deal but the needs of the child come first. This is straight from a guy who pays his support faithfully.

What the guy should do is sue for custody of his child. The child deserves better than to be raised by this dishonest and conniving bitch.

[/ QUOTE ]

You pay your support faithfully, I respect that - but I'm guessing you participated in "standard" intercourse. IE. you actually had sex with the woman. In your case, sure, I can see that, and I can also understand that the needs of the child DO come first. However, if the "father" doesn't want the child, in no way should he be responsible for it. I mean, how much better of a parent is the father going to be since he never wanted the child in the first place?

The woman wanted him, and yeah, she's a deceitful, conniving bitch, but the child is her responsibility and hers alone. She made her bed, now she's gotta lie in it - after tucking her son in for the night.

Placing any responsibility on the man in this case is just totally unacceptable and would be a travesty of justice.
Old 03-02-2005, 05:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The child needs to be supported. Tons of children are concieved unintentionally. It sucks that in this case it was deceitful as well. The guy got a raw deal but the needs of the child come first. This is straight from a guy who pays his support faithfully.

What the guy should do is sue for custody of his child. The child deserves better than to be raised by this dishonest and conniving bitch.

[/ QUOTE ]

You pay your support faithfully, I respect that - but I'm guessing you participated in "standard" intercourse. IE. you actually had sex with the woman. In your case, sure, I can see that, and I can also understand that the needs of the child DO come first. However, if the "father" doesn't want the child, in no way should he be responsible for it. I mean, how much better of a parent is the father going to be since he never wanted the child in the first place?

The woman wanted him, and yeah, she's a deceitful, conniving bitch, but the child is her responsibility and hers alone. She made her bed, now she's gotta lie in it - after tucking her son in for the night.

Placing any responsibility on the man in this case is just totally unacceptable and would be a travesty of justice.

[/ QUOTE ]

Justice is a travesty. The family court system is so screwed up I couldn't even begin to tell you. There is one thing I agree with though. Regardless of what transpired, a child exists and needs to be cared for no matter how unfair it is for any of the other parties involved.

You may be right. He might not be a better father. I guess what I meant to say was a better father would sue for custody and raise their child in a healthy and stable environment away from this idiot of a woman.
Old 03-02-2005, 05:41 PM

That would kind of suck. From now on I'm instituting a post-fellatio mouth examine to obviate the threat of this grave and growing villainy.
Old 03-02-2005, 05:41 PM

</font><blockquote><font class="small">En respuesta a:</font><hr />

[/ QUOTE ]

lame
Old 03-02-2005, 05:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Regardless of what transpired, a child exists and needs to be cared for no matter how unfair it is for any of the other parties involved.

You may be right. He might not be a better father. I guess what I meant to say was a better father would sue for custody and raise their child in a healthy and stable environment away from this idiot of a woman.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have mixed feelings on this. On the one hand, what you say is true; there's a child that needs to be cared for. But I don't belive you should ever force responsibility for something on someone unjustly. I dunno what the right answer here is.
Old 03-02-2005, 06:28 PM

“There was no agreement that the original deposit would be returned upon request.”

lol
Old 03-02-2005, 09:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Regardless of what transpired, a child exists and needs to be cared for no matter how unfair it is for any of the other parties involved.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have mixed feelings on this. On the one hand, what you say is true; there's a child that needs to be cared for. But I don't belive you should ever force responsibility for something on someone unjustly. I dunno what the right answer here is.

[/ QUOTE ]

Somebody's [censored] It shouldnt be the kid
Old 03-02-2005, 10:26 PM

Child support isn't about justice. It's about providing for the material needs of the child.

What she did is just a little further out on the continuum from a woman claiming to be on the pill as a ruse to get pregnant against the wishes of her partner.

Sure, this situation would be a lot harder to foresee for the man. Equally so for the legislature.
Old 03-02-2005, 11:58 PM

The NBA actually has somone council new young players on making sure they flush their condoms down the toilet and about the lengths women will go to (like digging your condom out of the trash) to get their hooks into them. Every guy better take heed.

Russ
Old 03-03-2005, 11:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Somebody's [censored] It shouldnt be the kid

[/ QUOTE ]

This is the same argument used by liberals every time they rake us over the coals. Somebody's [censored]. It shouldn't be (insert poor, kids, working class, parents, old people, etc. etc.) here. I understand what you're saying. I just have trouble with it.