Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-23-2005, 12:28 PM

Default Re: Explain these foods to me.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Egg Nog isn't an alcoholic beverage, to the best of my knowledge.

I just did a search for Taco Bell in the UK and couldn't come up with anything, which surprised me. You guys have Pizza Hut, right? And a couple other fast food chains?

[/ QUOTE ]

We have Pizza Hut, McDonalds, Burger King and KFC. But no Taco Bell. Pizza Hut is the only one of the above that really appeals to me though, the McDonalds and Burger Kings over here are rather off putting, and it annoys me how the burgers never look like they do in the pictures.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you don't like SickDonalds, KFC, or Burger King you can rest assured that you will not like Taco Bell. Personally you'd have to pay me to eat a Taco Bell. It's like eating out of the garbage.
Old 09-23-2005, 12:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
you can rest assured that you will not like Taco Bell. Personally you'd have to pay me to eat a Taco Bell. It's like eating what the rat that eats out of the garbage shat back out.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 09-23-2005, 12:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I just did a search for Taco Bell in the UK and couldn't come up with anything, which surprised me. You guys have Pizza Hut, right? And a couple other fast food chains?

[/ QUOTE ]

We have Pizza Hut, McDonalds, Burger King and KFC. But no Taco Bell. Pizza Hut is the only one of the above that really appeals to me though, the McDonalds and Burger Kings over here are rather off putting, and it annoys me how the burgers never look like they do in the pictures.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you don't like SickDonalds, KFC, or Burger King you can rest assured that you will not like Taco Bell. Personally you'd have to pay me to eat a Taco Bell. It's like eating out of the garbage.

[/ QUOTE ]

If garbage was:

I'd gladly be this:

Old 09-23-2005, 12:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If garbage was:

I'd gladly be this:

[/ QUOTE ]

you're such a grouch oscar.
Old 09-23-2005, 12:43 PM

Doesn't he look so happy there?
Old 09-23-2005, 01:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If garbage was:

I'd gladly be this:

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh yes, everytime I open up my taco bell, I go "wow, just like in the picture"
Old 09-23-2005, 01:14 PM

twinky = a cake made by the hostess company. it is a yellow sponge cake filled with white creme filling. it is cylindrical in shape, about 6 inches long and rounded on the ends

egg nog = i think it is a spiced milk/egg drink served around thanksgiving and christmas. i never drink it so i cant tell u much about iit

taco bell = a cheap, "fast food" restaraunt that serves tacos, burritos, and other "mexican" items. its essentially a low grade, americanized fast food mexican joint similiair to Mcdonalds
Old 09-23-2005, 01:15 PM

since you are from the UK, explain these foods to me:

1. eels
2. meat puddings
3. why do you call french fries chips
Old 09-23-2005, 01:17 PM

i love cheesey gordita crunches. even when they went "off" the menu, i still ordered them
Old 09-23-2005, 01:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You can get much better food in Europe, on average (though I hear English is food is crap).

[/ QUOTE ]

You're about 20 years out of date on English food. I haven't been there in awhile, but this stereotype has been dead a long time. Yes, there are the typical terrible steakhouses, but if you know where to look, food in the UK is as good as anywhere else in Europe.

American food is good as well, you just have to pay for it. Mass-produced food is never great, some is decent, but if you pay for quality, you generally get it.