Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-06-2005, 07:41 PM

Default Re: my letter to party (long), and their initial response

[ QUOTE ]
am i the only one who thinks this will be the EASIEST BONUS TO CLEAR? deposit 500$ wait a week and bam u get 1000 pts. wait a couple days and deposit another 500$ ..wait a week and bam another 1000$ and the points u have remaining just play and earn them... simple!!! im a genius.

[/ QUOTE ]

im assuming u realise that the above points are bonus points and not regular points and so wont count towards this "bonus"......they will come in handy for another cap tho [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-06-2005, 07:41 PM

and i dont think party specifically gave people the amount of points needed to finish the hands on how much they play. i havnt played in party in months and they gave me a preety big bonus.
Old 10-06-2005, 07:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
am i the only one who thinks this will be the EASIEST BONUS TO CLEAR? deposit 500$ wait a week and bam u get 1000 pts. wait a couple days and deposit another 500$ ..wait a week and bam another 1000$ and the points u have remaining just play and earn them... simple!!! im a genius.

[/ QUOTE ]

im assuming u realise that the above points are bonus points and not regular points and so wont count towards this "bonus"......they will come in handy for another cap tho [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

wtf... ARE YOU SERIOUS? this [censored] bonus sucks ass!!!! omfg. how da hell i am gonna finish all those hands. screw it.
Old 10-06-2005, 08:54 PM

I got the $70 bonus for 760 pts, a walk in the park for me, found money if you will. The more 2+2's that leave Party the better for me, this promotion even became more valuable. I hope every single one of you unhappy TAG's pack up and leave. Go to UB I heard their new point count bonus plan is wonderful. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-06-2005, 09:25 PM

Party are run by morons. Your post is an example.

They have for serveral years offered people like me (who basically leech on them) bonuses and I clear them and leave. Meanwhile they construct the bonuses so that the player base who should be highly valuable to them, the casual players, won't have time to clear them. And they seem to ignore those loyal players like you, who play there even when not having a bonus.

Seriously, even an idiot should be able to figure out that taking care of their loyal players should be top priority.

That they are now cutting off people like me is a good sign of them having some kind of idea what to do, but if they at the same time don't step it up when it comes to taking care of their loyal customers it is a wasted opportunity.

Anyone with common sense could have made changes that make sense (from Partys perspective) ages ago. But it's like they are determined to let someone else be the biggest card room online.
Old 10-06-2005, 10:41 PM

On-target response from Party?

It's boilerplate, just like any other response to any other e-mail.
Old 10-07-2005, 12:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Very.decent.bonus.and.much.appreciated.by.some

[/ QUOTE ]
Free money if I play a bunch, I don't need to do anything else like deposit. This deal is fantastic.
Old 10-07-2005, 12:41 AM

I think a lot of people are misunderstanding what Party is trying to do with the points for cash offer. This is not intended to be a bonus - this is their way of giving us rakeback. They've been trying to figure out why high volume players are leaving Party and the answer they got was that we want rakeback. So that's what we've got.

If you do the math you'll find that earning the points and getting the "bonus" will add up to 15-25% rakeback. Of course, we said we would play at Party more with rakeback so they set the number of hands needed to reach the goal higher than our previous play. In other words, we said we would play more at Party with rakeback so play a little more than you have in the past and you've got it.

As far as the bonuses go, somebody else posted a response from Party saying they were going to stagger the reload bonuses to avoid the usual log jam of bonus clearing rocks. This sounds like a good idea to me. And I really hope it's true because I didn't get a reload bonus pop-up yet.
Old 10-07-2005, 02:26 AM

Here is my E-Mail from PartyPoker dated 10-06-05, 11:35 PM EDT:
[ QUOTE ]
Dear XXXXXXXXXXXX,

At PartyPoker.com, we have an amazing bonus offer on tap exclusively for you.

Make a real money deposit using bonus code "BONUSOCT" by October 12th and receive a 20% bonus up to $100. Use this extra cash on your favorite poker tables!

Party for free - $100,000 freeroll
Just in case the $50,000 prize pool last month was not enough for you, we have increased the PartyPoints mega free roll to $100,000. The Party for Free tournament qualifiers will be running from October 1 to October 23, 2005. The grand finale is on Sunday, October 23, at 6:40 p.m. EST. The first prize will be at least $20,000. There is no cash buy-in for this tournament! Use your PartyPoints to enter one of the daily qualifying events or buy-in directly into the finals.

In the meantime, please check out the News & Events page to catch up with all our latest promotions.

See you at the tables!

Sincerely,

The PartyPoker.com Team
info@partypoker.com
US & Canada Only: 800-852-4719
UK/Europe: 011 800 7789 7537

[/ QUOTE ]

Note that it doesn't tell me how I clear the bonus.

Two unfortunate coincidences are that I'm too short of cash to use this, and they don't offer what I want to play, anyway.

I've had $6X.XX at Party, dormant, for a while now. I should have moved it to Neteller and then redeposited.
Old 10-07-2005, 03:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]

I got the $70 bonus for 760 pts, a walk in the park for me, found money if you will.
[ QUOTE ]

Me too, mine was a clone of the previous bonus. 15%/Max $100/7x. I'm not complaining, I'm already half way through. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]