Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Mid-, High-Stakes Pot- and No-Limit Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-13-2005, 10:34 PM

Default Re: AA, im gonna cry.

[ QUOTE ]
because i have a small amount of posts means you should disregard what i say?? i didnt know this was a forum where the # of posts merits your status. I think thats pretty GAY of you to say that. and who are you to say i offer bad advice, maybe because you dont agree. there is never just 1 right answer in poker. I think you know that, if you dont you're GAY.

[/ QUOTE ]

How about you stop using terms that stop making you come off like a bigot? And if you don't want to do that, stopwhining like a little [censored] bitch when someone calls you on it. No one cares that you dropped 3 buy-ins, it doesnt give you the right to be a twat.
Old 09-13-2005, 10:35 PM

Default Re: Stop the damn bickering

didn't everyone say push? =) you might be beat but pot committedness alone enough to justify since you might very well not be it really just depends on donk factor of villain and his range of calling 50 more preflop which could be wide range. (trying to bring this back to poker)
Old 09-13-2005, 10:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
because i have a small amount of posts means you should disregard what i say?? i didnt know this was a forum where the # of posts merits your status. I think thats pretty GAY of you to say that. and who are you to say i offer bad advice, maybe because you dont agree. there is never just 1 right answer in poker. I think you know that, if you dont you're GAY.

[/ QUOTE ]

How about you stop using terms that stop making you come off like a bigot? And if you don't want to do that, stopwhining like a little [censored] bitch when someone calls you on it. No one cares that you dropped 3 buy-ins, it doesnt give you the right to be a twat.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you're confusing my OP with this dude.
Old 09-13-2005, 11:41 PM

Haha this thread is awesome [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 09-14-2005, 01:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Pretty much laughed out loud, too.

[/ QUOTE ]

me2
Old 09-14-2005, 02:18 AM

no no no, you're awesome edge. just you man [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 09-14-2005, 02:18 AM

this would be a preety easy fold in my opinion. he is crying set. i doubt he has AK. how could he min raise here when you reraised preflop? QQ-AA has him raped. he read you for being tilty? i dont care. just fold.
Old 09-14-2005, 04:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Playing 400nl for about 30 minutes. Lost stack 1 with KK vs AA. lost stack 2 with set over set in a raised pot. Now we are on to stack number three. The tears are held back for now. The table must view me as tilty. Im in the BB with 400 bucks when the gods go for one more laugh and deal me black AA.

2 limps, when the button (400 too) makes it 20. I take 6 seconds and reraise to 70. He calls very quickly. Flop comes k [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] q [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 2 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] I begin to sniffle.
I bet 100 into 150 pot. He min riases. The tears are flowing, whats my line?

[/ QUOTE ]

YSSCKY
Old 09-14-2005, 04:58 AM

everyone stop being gay so ahnuld can post the gay results of this gay hand, otherwise i won't be able to get any gay sleep and work will be gay tomorrow

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 09-14-2005, 06:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
you didn't offend me, it takes a lot more than that. but you calling me pathetic while misspelling it is pretty pathetic in my opinion.

[/ QUOTE ]

Best quote ever. Cant stop laughing [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]