Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-09-2002, 04:46 AM

Default Re: wsop-2+2-rendezvous??

Actually, I think it's a great idea. If the Babe will just write them all down I'm sure we can do something.
Old 04-09-2002, 09:43 AM

Mason- my shorthand skills have deteriorated since my poker skills have increased( or vice versa? - Ha, LOL). Perhaps you can tape record the session? Or..have everyone submit written questions at the start of the session that you can then read aloud and elaborate on. You could then take the more interesting of the written questions and post them here with your responses. Or?
Old 04-09-2002, 02:38 PM

ill be there. maybe we should wear nametags with our 2+2 nicks on them?

Old 04-09-2002, 08:52 PM

Mikel. I love that idea about the nametags. Ha, LOL. Maybe we can do caps or T-shirts, too? Cute for sure. Babe needs no nametag-- she will be the one taking notes with the short dark hair and slim figure.
Old 04-09-2002, 10:26 PM

Babe:

Thanks a bunch! That is very nice of you. I am sure many of us unable to attend will be quite grateful to both you and Mason. I owe you one, O.K.?

Moreover, you do not seem to be a primadona the way Scalf jumped to your defence. (Good Lord, what are his dreams/hopes with regards to your persona?) Babe, I forewarned you to be , yes, gentle, but careful with the lonely (poker) guys around the green felt. Some people do fantasize, you know.

Again, thanks for being such a examplary trooper.

Centurion - on your side!
Old 04-09-2002, 10:37 PM

How about "Mason's," or perhaps "2+2 Muchkins?"

I am sure Mason will recall as to what I am referring to here.
Old 04-09-2002, 10:47 PM

Thanks, Mason!

I and many others who are unable to attend this year are, indeed, looking forward to the detailed report.

From what was reported, the last year's session went really well, and the turnout was large.

Centurion
Old 04-09-2002, 11:03 PM

Centurion- I am not a Primadonna - I am the Babe. Scalf is smart enough to realize that a true Babe does not do menial labor. Of course, taking notes for my fellow 2+2ers is not menial labor....or....is it? Taking chips from my fellow 2+2ers is much more interesting than taking notes and is definately not menial labor...XXOO Babe.
Old 04-09-2002, 11:51 PM

Were you in a Bellagio 30 game this weekend in some sort-of light blue pants and being asked by a female floorperson about your workout habits?
Old 04-10-2002, 12:23 AM

Yes-I was talking to my friend Chris at the 30-60 but I was not playing in it. I was wearing light blue capris, black patent leather sandals and a black t-shirt. That was the Babe, unless an imitator is on the loose....