Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-21-2005, 02:15 AM

Default Re: who is the carver on nip/tuck?

bump
Old 11-21-2005, 03:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Does anyone remember how Christian got out of jail?

[/ QUOTE ]

Oops, right, forgot about that part.

I like the Kit theory. Although, I don't understand the motive behind carving herself up if she wanted Christian to go down for it. Also, I don't think Quentin's original practice being in Atlanta precludes him from taking fun trips down to Florida to run wild on the locals.

Rhona Mitra = hotness.

[/ QUOTE ]

Kit was attacked by the Carver (episode when Christian was in Jail). Not to mention she was trying to convict Christian so why would she help let him out?

In one of the interviews it is mention that the carver has been around since season 1. Assuming that we are not being lied to, that leaves people like
LIZ CRUZ - not sure how she got christian semen but she is a replaceable main character. Has all the skills and access to the drugs.
MATT - Seems a bit unlikely but definitely has anger management issue and may be a DNA match
JULIA MCNAMARA - why not?
JULIA'S MOM - no real evidence
AVA - can't remember if she was in all three seasons or not.

I think Liz is the most likely.
Old 11-21-2005, 05:17 PM

Is Boblitt (sp?) a possibility? The other surgeon who got put out of business because of the malpractice suit by the dog owner? And then he got hooked on drugs and set up that chop shop? I can't remember if he died or not though, or do we know...

He's definitely crazy enough, although that doesn't really seem likely either.

I honestly have no earthly idea who it could be now, if we're assuming they've been around since season 1...not sure if that disqualifies christian's dad or not. If not, that theory is still the heavy favorite IMO.

Still waiting for response from OP.
Old 11-21-2005, 05:21 PM

Ava wasn't in all 3 seasons.

I think it's obvious that it WAS Kit who tried to frame Christian, not the carver. Again, remember how he got out of jail? Why would the carver try to frame him and then prove his innocence? Kit tried to frame him for her own reasons, not the carver.
Old 11-21-2005, 06:00 PM

There was a bunch of people trying to say it was Bobbolet, but didn't he kill himself when Christian caught him and the asian woman chopping up that girl? The theory about it being the anaesthesiologist was good. She had Christian's semen from when she was trying to get pregnant in the second season.
Old 11-21-2005, 06:06 PM

I'm hearing a lot of theories on other forums that say that it may be Christian's identical twin (unbeknownst to either of them), which would explain the DNA...they're suggesting that the interviews the producers are giving saying it's a key member of the cast are meant to throw us off.

Personally, I think the key key characters (Liz, Julia, Kimber, Matt, even Gina, etc.) have been humanized too much to be the carver.
Old 11-21-2005, 06:48 PM

The only way I could see Kit being the carver is if she had some sort of multiple personality complex.
Old 11-21-2005, 07:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm hearing a lot of theories on other forums that say that it may be Christian's identical twin (unbeknownst to either of them), which would explain the DNA...they're suggesting that the interviews the producers are giving saying it's a key member of the cast are meant to throw us off.

Personally, I think the key key characters (Liz, Julia, Kimber, Matt, even Gina, etc.) have been humanized too much to be the carver.

[/ QUOTE ]

The other plastic surgeon is a corspe. I am assuming that they aren't lying to us. Whats the point? If they just want to keep it a secret, don't give any clues and lying just pisses off your audience. I would guess the semen was a kit plant: the carver hasn't left evidence before, it would also explain why s/he attacked Kit.

Gina seems like too obvious of a choice as she is a known psycho. If it is a main ( or at least character fans of the show would remember) character, it can't be a family member as that just draws the story line on for way too long. And one more thing for Liz: You think it was an accident that the one fake victim wasn't totally knocked out during surgery [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 11-21-2005, 09:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
And one more thing for Liz: You think it was an accident that the one fake victim wasn't totally knocked out during surgery [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

You've convinced me.
Old 11-21-2005, 11:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
And one more thing for Liz: You think it was an accident that the one fake victim wasn't totally knocked out during surgery [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

You've convinced me.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm going with this unless proved otherwise. Well done!