Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-17-2005, 07:51 AM

Default Re: virginity

roommate aye?
Old 08-17-2005, 08:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You religious types crack me up. Always looking for loopholes to get around "sin". Trust me, if "God" doesn't like you sticking it in a girl's vagina, he'll be even less pleased if you SIIHP.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're speaking for God now?
Old 08-17-2005, 09:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
When I was in HS, a good friend of mine convinced his virgin girlfriend that he could SIIHP and she would still be a virgin. She bought it, he SIIHP, and we still enjoy that story to this day.

[/ QUOTE ]
You guys were f*cking a**holes in highschool, and it sounds like you still are.
Old 08-17-2005, 09:13 AM

This is a very interesting question. She's still a virgin if she takes it in the pooper, but he's not still a virgin if he sticks it in her pooper. That would be my take. I have no idea why, but that's what I'd go with.
Old 08-17-2005, 09:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
thats what i thought.

put it in a girls perspective. If she takes it in the pooper she never busts her cherry. She's a virgin.

[/ QUOTE ]
Just because she loses her prune instead of her cherry doesn't mean she's not deflowered.

[ QUOTE ]
Oral sex and anal sex are so different. It shouldnt even count as sex. Just getting off.

[/ QUOTE ]
True, but isn't the issue the difference between vaginal and anal?

People can get in semantics debates all day long, but if you just use common sense, you know you can't [censored] a girl in the ass and call yourself a virgin.
Old 08-17-2005, 09:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
When I was in HS, a good friend of mine convinced his virgin girlfriend that he could SIIHP and she would still be a virgin. She bought it, he SIIHP, and we still enjoy that story to this day.

[/ QUOTE ]
f*cking a**holes

[/ QUOTE ]

Literally.
Old 08-17-2005, 09:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
You guys were f*cking a**holes in highschool, and it sounds like you still are.

[/ QUOTE ]

You never tried to convince a girl to have sex when you were in high school? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 08-17-2005, 09:41 AM

A girl that, in order to have any form of sexual intercourse, needs to be told anal sex doesn't make her lose her virginity is clearly not ready to make the decision to have sex. Granted, she's confused and not thinking straight about the situation, but that's pretty common. Parents are really, really bad at talking to their kids about sex, so it's pretty common for kids to have really ignorant perspectives on sex.

Straight forward, honest conversation with one's girlfriend about when it's okay to have sex is one thing, but using blatantly manipulative arguments in order to satisfy one's own sexual desires is offensive. I have several female friends who had very bad experiences with manipulative men when they were younger, and have serious trust issues with they guys they date now.

Life would be a lot easier for girls (and for the nice guys that come along later) if young guys would stop thinking with their dicks and start showing respect and consideration for girls.
Old 08-17-2005, 09:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
He should ask himself that question.

[/ QUOTE ]

ok ok ok. wait.

Does butt sex count as sex...as in, would a virgin who has had butt sex still be a virgin?

[/ QUOTE ]

If it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, and takes it from behind like a duck...
Old 08-17-2005, 09:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
A girl that, in order to have any form of sexual intercourse, needs to be told anal sex doesn't make her lose her virginity is clearly not ready to make the decision to have sex. Granted, she's confused and not thinking straight about the situation, but that's pretty common. Parents are really, really bad at talking to their kids about sex, so it's pretty common for kids to have really ignorant perspectives on sex.

Straight forward, honest conversation with one's girlfriend about when it's okay to have sex is one thing, but using blatantly manipulative arguments in order to satisfy one's own sexual desires is offensive. I have several female friends who had very bad experiences with manipulative men when they were younger, and have serious trust issues with they guys they date now.

Life would be a lot easier for girls (and for the nice guys that come along later) if young guys would stop thinking with their dicks and start showing respect and consideration for girls.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is all well and good, but it's also a very demeaning attitude toward girls. Your whole argument assumes that young guys are smart enough to figure all this out and young girls are just stupid and easily manipulated. Actually in most cases, it's probably the opposite if anything since girls tend to mature younger than boys. Also, I'm guessing that the majority, yes i said the majority, of girls had some similar situation. Not necessarily in the pooper, but just that they hold out until some guy finally convinces them to have sex, whatever argument he uses. And I don'tr think all these girls have trust issues because of it. Maybe some do, but I think you're taking this a little too seriosuly.