Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Home Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-24-2005, 11:53 AM

Default Re: I\'m a card mechanic.

[ QUOTE ]
It would be interesting to see what your employer thinks about this thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am not stupid enough to even consider doing something like this at work. Period.
Old 01-24-2005, 12:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Cry me a river.
I have a deck of cards in my hands 8 hours a day, 5 days a week so it is really not to far of a strech to wonder what kind of control you can develop with the deck.
If I were able to sit in a home game with total strangers that were there to take my money, I would not have any moral qualms about cheating. It's foolish to think that 95% of people that you might play with, wouldn't do the same thing if they were capable.
Can we be any more naive?

[/ QUOTE ]

You're a waste of humanity. Congrats.
Old 01-24-2005, 12:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I am not stupid enough to even consider doing something like this at work. Period.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think the leap from stupid to stupid enough is that far for you.
Old 01-24-2005, 01:42 PM

Woah, this thread got derailed pretty fast by the haters.

I don't see what the real problem is. The_Tracker has a skill and it's begging to be used. If other people aren't aware, then they're failing to do their due diligence. That's not his problem.

Real world example: I'd been dating this girl (let's call her Henrietta) for 2 years. She happened to be going out of town at the exact same time her sister Geraldine was visiting, and Gerry was going to stay at Henny's apartment, where I had a key.

Now Gerry and I had never gotten along that well, but I knew she was really trashy cause Henny would always talk sh[/b]it about her behind her back. Gerry was just going to visit some friends while she was back home, but I thought, why not try to bang her? I mean, she looked alright and come on, sisters, that's hot.

So I went over to Henny's place one afternoon to scout things out, and I let myself in but it turns out that Gerry wasn't home, so I was snooping around, you know, rifling through her bags and rubbing my body with her shower puff when I heard a key in the front door. Holy sh[/b]it! So I ran out of the bathroom but I realized I was half naked, so I just dove right under Henny's bed in a panic. I thought I was going to poo myself, which would have been doubly bad cause I was wearing Gerry's panties.

So she comes in and sits down on the living room couch and starts watching tv. It's 3 in the afternoon and there's no way I can get out of the apartment cause the windows either A) don't open or are B) too small and the only door out is right next to the TV. So I think, well, maybe she'll go to the bathroom, then I can run or something and besides maybe she'll get really horny watching tv and masturbate on the couch cause that'd be really hot.

But no, two hours go by and there's not a peep from her and she's watching some kind of Undercover Brother marathon where they talk to all the actors and the guy who produced the first internet shorts and then they run the movie and then the movie again with commentary, and she's not really getting turned on but she is laughing a lot which is not hot cause she has kind of a horsey snort when she thinks shi[/b]t's really funny.

Now, by this time, I'm just kind of pissed, cause I've gone through all this effort to scout the apartment for stuff I can blackmail her with so I can drop it in her, but she didn't pack anything dirty, not a dildo or a romance novel or anything, just Jane magazine and some linguistics book. Lame.

And that's when I realize: my pants are right beside the couch. In my hurry to scout things out, I'd sorta just ripped my clothes off without thinking of contingency plans, and if she so much as got up for a soda, I'd be dead. There'd be a heap of men's clothes right in the middle of the room and she'd call the cops. Not good, and waiting for her to go to the bathroom wasn't going to work cause same problem.

I knew action was required, so as quietly as I could, I unplugged the bedside lamp and picked it up and also removed the shade and bulb to make it easier to carry. I tiptoed up behind her and hit her as cleanly as I could on the side of the head right behind her right ear. There was a gross soft crunch as she fell forward onto the coffee table, but she didn't even whimper and she wasn't bleeding so I think it went pretty well.

And then after I put my clothes on and was ready to leave I just was looking at her lying unconscious in a shallow pond of her own drool and I realized that she was never that hot to begin with and especially not now with that big old welt on her head. I was already dating her sister, and Henny could be a freak, so why bother?

Almost made me wish that Gerry had caught me so I could have told her what an ugly ho she was, but I wasn't gonna complain. Long story short: she should have been wearing a helmet.
Old 01-24-2005, 02:00 PM

no but I did kick Famke Jensen to the curb one night instead of doing her like she wanted.

RB
Old 01-24-2005, 02:02 PM

OMFG. I for one, wanted to let you know that was some of the funniest [censored] I've read in a long time.
Old 01-24-2005, 02:10 PM

I was going to reply to the OP, but after this there is really nothing left to say. [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
Old 01-24-2005, 02:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If other people aren't aware, then they're failing to do their due diligence. That's not his problem.

[/ QUOTE ]
I make a living scamming old folks out of their retirement funds. And I started with my own grandparents and friends of the family. Its not my fault they're gullible!
Old 01-24-2005, 03:05 PM

I am a professional chemist for NASA. I have been practicing producing mild hallucinogens at home for kicks. LSD, mescaline, PCP, and even Rohypnol (“rufies”).
I have not, and will not attempt to give any of this to my coworkers, but i wouldn't mind taking it to a home poker game of sorts. I wouldn't want to cheat my friends so finding a bunch of people who don't know I am a lunatic will be hard. So what do you think about me slipping it into the guys drink at the table and taking thier money afterwards whilst I have the advantage. I mean it's their own dumb fault for not knowing thatI know how to make these drugs and can slip them in their drinks. They'll be fine the next day anyway.
[img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 01-24-2005, 03:14 PM

bisonbison - if that's a true story (sounds made up to make a point) then you're a freak. If it's not a true story, well you're still a freak. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Interesting reading though.

Mechanic - You can justify scamming people all you want. I hope you get caught. I have been around when cheaters have been caught. Sometimes it's peaceful and they are walked out and banned, not hurt though. Sometimes they get hurt really bad or killed, obviously depending on the crowd.

Obviously you will make up your own mind. The real question is whether you have morals or not. Sounds like you don't. AT ALL. Furthermore, if you need that extra edge, you must suck as a Poker player.

Karma can be a bitch.