Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Science, Math, and Philosophy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-23-2005, 08:47 AM

Default Ukraine

[ QUOTE ]
Ukrainian girls are thin because they walk around a lot.

[/ QUOTE ] Ukrainian girls are generally thinner than western girls because they eat less. Mostly because they cannot afford the fatty food habits of the West.

[ QUOTE ]
When feminazis say that the girls on magazine covers do not reflect real women, they are wrong. I've been to Kiev, Odessa and other cities in the area, and the girls do look like those fashion models.

[/ QUOTE ] So the covers of Cosmo, Vogue, Elle and the rest have women on their cover whose beauty reflects the beauty of most women?

You truly think that magazine covers have started putting women on their cover who are far more beautiful than the average woman only after the "feminist revolution" ?
Old 10-23-2005, 08:54 AM

Default The Little Bird Nest

[ QUOTE ]
"We're a generation of men raised by women. The last thing we need is another woman."

[/ QUOTE ] So be a warrior.

Warriors of the past practiced homosexuality.

[ QUOTE ]
What do yall think?

[/ QUOTE ] You're in a state alright. But it's nothing that some tao sex cannot cure.
Old 10-23-2005, 09:12 AM

Default Re: Botox, silicone and TV dinners

[ QUOTE ]
And where did you get that about "independent-minded" women? You truly believe "independent-minded" women are older and uglier, can't cook nor be great sex partners?

[/ QUOTE ]

They will be good in bed and cook for you if you satisfy their power needs, ie. if you are a whore yourself. I've been there, done that, didn't like it. I have a tremdous desire for order (as opposed to chaos) and that can only happen when the rational one ie. the man is in charge.
Old 10-23-2005, 11:40 AM

Default Re: Ukraine

I don't quite understand your point about the magazine covers. I am arguing that in other parts of the world, women have much higher aesthetic standards that they keep themselves too rather than the average North American fatty.

The Ukrainian girls, despite being poor by our standards, still wear designer clothing and take care of their looks. They would be ashamed to dress or become as fat as our women.

This is a general rule amongst most Europeans, men and women.
Old 10-23-2005, 07:46 PM

Default From the uterus to the brain

[ QUOTE ]
I have a tremendous desire for order (as opposed to chaos) and that can only happen when the rational one, ie. the man, is in charge.

[/ QUOTE ]
You realize that the man being more "rational" than the woman is an arbitrary notion that has no basis in Biology, Medicine, Psychology or anything else of scientific substance.

The accusation of women as perennial hysterics is, in fact, quite revealing of the men who make the accusation. It reveals their own fears and insecurities, which amount to arrested development of social interaction skills.

The word "hysteria" itself has an interesting (and very revealing) etymology. Look it up.
Old 10-23-2005, 08:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't quite understand your point about the magazine covers.

[/ QUOTE ] This is the point: Magazines have always put on their covers women who are NOT representative of the average woman's looks. Neither today, nor in times past did magazine covers reflect the average female beauty -- but rather they were promoting some ideal of female beauty that only a small percentage of woemn possess.

[ QUOTE ]
In other parts of the world, women have much higher aesthetic standards that they keep themselves too rather than the average North American fatty.

[/ QUOTE ]Tnis is a rather arbitrary statement!

The hard facts are that Americans in general, both male and female, are steadily sliding towards obesity, decade after decade, which is caused by bad food, bad eating habits, and lack of exercise. Whether the situation is worse with American women than it is with men, I have no idea.

And I don't know if American women are uglier or fatter than most other women in the world. If you wanna talk stereotypes, you should agree that Hollywood and the American music industry are still providing the whole world with the prototype of female beauty !

[ QUOTE ]
Ukrainian girls, despite being poor by our standards, still wear designer clothing and take care of their looks.

[/ QUOTE ] Poor women wearing designer clothes? In Ukraine?? Where did you get that? Doesn't make sense.

Ukrainian women possess a lot of natural beauty, in general, but they have their share of obese, ugly and unattractive women too. We know for a fact that Ukrainian women are much poorer than American or western women in general, and that subsequently their living standards are worse. This makes for a worse diet -- and usually for less fat and less weight.

Your name for that is "sexiness", their name for it is "deprivation".

[ QUOTE ]
This is a general rule amongst most Europeans, men and women.

[/ QUOTE ] Income disparity is greater in America than Western Europe. This means that a larger percentage of the female population in Europe can afford to take care of itself in a basic manner than in America. So, again, it is a matter not so much of "choice" (or "lack of aesthetic standards") but rather of social conditions.
Old 10-23-2005, 11:03 PM

I disagree with most of what you say except for the fact that America is getting fatter. I maintain that the percentage of good looking women in the Ukraine is much higher than that in America. And the most beautiful women who are on magazine covers are actually representative of a majority of young Ukarainian girls. And yes, they do spend their little income on buying designer clothing. This was confirmed by a scientific study I made that consisted of ogling them on the streets and meeting many in person. Of course there are some fat and/or unattractive girls, but much less than here in North America. And many girls if given the opportunity and acting lessons could easily become "movie stars." They have the looks for sure. In fact, they think that our movie stars are representative of America, which is not the case.

I especially disagree with your statement about economics. The girls in America have much MUCH more time and money to spend on their looks, which they do not do out of laziness and loss of the feminine spirit. The Ukrainian/Russian lady is extremely busy with longer school hours and crappy jobs but try to maintain femininity.
Old 10-24-2005, 02:41 AM

Default Penetrating field research

[ QUOTE ]
I maintain that the percentage of good looking women in the Ukraine is much higher than that in America. This was confirmed by a scientific study I made that consisted of ogling them on the streets and meeting many in person.

[/ QUOTE ] It so happens that your scientific study is very similar to the scientific study I conducted - which yielded the same results! [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

But I maintain that it is more a matter of "natural beauty" (on the part of Ukrainian girls) and the generally bad eating & exercise habits of Americans (male and female) that account for the gap. It's those factors and NOT what "femi-nazis" did to women's looks, as was claimed. This was my original point.

Note : Of course, by "natural beauty", I am referring to my own, personal choices -- which, for me, are what is natural. Another person might see the "Ukrainian-type girl" to be of lesser beauty than the "Mediterranean-type girl".
Old 10-24-2005, 02:46 AM

Default Re: Penetrating field research

CAUTION, THIS POST HAS BEEN DERAILED!!!!!

and no, I dont want a woman to do my work for me, I want equality in a relationship, and respect... none of this backhanded crap about "training" or anything like that.

Yes it is possible, and it's friggin great!
Old 10-24-2005, 04:05 AM

Default Re: words falling from the sky and into my mouth

[ QUOTE ]
You realize that the man being more "rational" than the woman is an arbitrary notion that has no basis in Biology, Medicine, Psychology or anything else of scientific substance.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good grief! You're beyond help, bro.