Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-26-2005, 02:17 AM

Default Re: simple question on dating edicate

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Nobody buys the its not you its me speech.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's the point. She'll get the idea. And she'll understand quickly, which is key, for this situation. You can't drag it out or be confusing. But you don't need to be mean either.

But if you go with a lie you want her to believe, like the pole in the dick thing, be sure to let us know how it works out for you.

[/ QUOTE ]

The purpose is not for him to let her down easy. It is too provide us entertainment if he really said something like that. Of course, it would be easier to say its not you its me? Of course, she then says how? He then has to tell her she is ugly, bad in bed, smells, he would rather bang her friends, and you are too (insert body type of fat/superfat here). Now, you tell me, is that easier than I am addicted to Clue? He could also do it Patrick Bateman style and just tell her a clever joke about Ed Gein. That ought to do the trick. The thing is this can't be too hard. I will call her on 3 way with him if he wants. I can even pretend to be him. If it worked in 7th grade, the sht will work now.

craig
Old 11-26-2005, 02:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The purpose is not for him to let her down easy. It is too provide us entertainment if he really said something like that.

[/ QUOTE ]
sure, hence:
[ QUOTE ]

But if you go with a lie you want her to believe, like the pole in the dick thing, be sure to let us know how it works out for you.

[/ QUOTE ]

However, the poor kid is what, like 14, and he is really asking us for help here. We don't need to take every opportunity available in OOT to corrupt, derange, and scar these horribly misguided young daters.
Old 11-26-2005, 02:36 AM

Man, I am so obviously joking. Do you really think my advice would be to tell him he is obsessed with Clue, model boats, Ed gein? The answer is he needs to just end it with her. Mathematically it is even the right move. If they stay together, they will both be miserable. If they end, then he can get back to Clue, Model Toys, or whatever he is into. Why waste both their time?

craig
Old 11-26-2005, 02:43 AM

He needs to tell her he really just wants to SIIHP and she doesn't know what that means, then good riddence.
Old 11-26-2005, 02:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
He needs to tell her he really just wants to SIIHP and she doesn't know what that means, then good riddence.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not guaranteed to work. She might be into it. Which he will be happy about for about 20 minutes and then be back in the same situation. It is obvious, big score, that you are not mature enough to understand this. He has only a few options, one being the 3 way call dump, the other being OCD clue addiction, or the model boats. It has to be something she can't compete with. When you get older and more mature like me you will understand.

craig
Old 11-26-2005, 02:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not guaranteed to work. She might be into it. Which he will be happy about for about 20 minutes and then be back in the same situation. It is obvious, big score, that you are not mature enough to understand this. He has only a few options, one being the 3 way call dump, the other being OCD clue addiction, or the model boats. It has to be something she can't compete with. When you get older and more mature like me you will understand.

craig

[/ QUOTE ]
You suh, ah my mastah
Old 11-26-2005, 03:32 AM

Paiging Dr. Dom

My opinion....

Does she call you? Are you avoiding her calls? You aren't obligated to call her just to tell her you're not interested, but if you see her (or she calls) you should be a gentleman and tell her that you're not interested. Dodging a girl is childish, but you don't have to make a point to call a chick just to tell her you're not into her.
Old 11-26-2005, 03:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Paiging Dr. Dom

My opinion....

Does she call you? Are you avoiding her calls? You aren't obligated to call her just to tell her you're not interested, but if you see her (or she calls) you should be a gentleman and tell her that you're not interested. Dodging a girl is childish, but you don't have to make a point to call a chick just to tell her you're not into her.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmm..his method seems to make more sense to me than mine. Good call!
Old 11-26-2005, 04:09 AM

this is the kinda [censored] guys do, and then wonder why they never get dates. Girls talk and are bitter grudge holding creautes. NEVER burn a bridge with a chick if you can avoid it because you never know when you will meet her cute friend that will now have nothing to do with you because she heard you are one of those aholes that pulls the disapearing ruitine.

Learn the "lets just be friends speech" and use this approach instead. Your penis will be very grateful