Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Shorthanded
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-17-2005, 07:31 PM

Default Re: 10/20 6max: a poorly played hand - QJo

Fold that too, unless you've got a history with this guy. The range of hands he can PFR and then make a naked move on you with is kind of narrow, and you don't have odds to draw out even if you're live.
Old 11-17-2005, 07:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Fold turn, hoss.

[/ QUOTE ]

What about with AQo?

Surf

[/ QUOTE ]
dude, what about it?
Old 11-17-2005, 07:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]

The table broke after this hand and we talked about it for a bit. He said he's calling a river bet after he calls the turn raise 100% of the time. I thought it was the opposite, that he'd expect me to check behind worse hands and bet better ones. Ah well.

He also said "You've been raising me with air all day" which I thought was interesting. I'm making a conscious effort to engender this type of image, but I didn't realize I had done such a good job. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Surf

[/ QUOTE ]

FWIW, I actually had 66. I didn't think much of your pf 3-bet. I was going to checkraise the turn, as I thought I was ahead quite often and that there was a small chance of you folding a better hand, but decided I didn't want to call a possible 3-bet to draw for my turned OESD. I did believe your turn raise meant I was likely behind, but the pot's growing and I seem to recall you showning down some rather weak hands at the other table (although, not against me specifically).
Old 11-17-2005, 08:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Fold turn, hoss.

[/ QUOTE ]

What about with AQo?

Surf

[/ QUOTE ]
dude, what about it?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm trying to establish the line where it is profitable to continue or not. AQo just kind of sprung to mind though it was probably too weak.

I appreciate the input, but your attitude needs some help. I hope your snappy replies make you feel good because they don't do anything for the forum.

Surf