Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-08-2005, 03:39 PM

Default Re: Shrooms

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
They last about 4-6 hours, with the peak being hours 3-5.

Make sure your in a comfortable environment with good reliable friends. I'd suggest an empty house or out in the woods, with no chance of interruption by any authority figures or general buzzkillers.

Oh, and strobe lights rock!

[/ QUOTE ]

strobe lights do rock when you're tripping. i once felt everything go slow motion for like 5 mintutes. it was awesome. the music, the people, the lights... slow motion. so cool.

one of my favorite things is to lie on a beach or grassy field and watch the clouds on a full moon.

[/ QUOTE ]

i wish i could have done that.. i live with a couple guys who had done shrooms a few times before. they didn't let me off the front porch. i had a pair of aviators (everything was too bright w/o them, plus my pupils were the size of basetballs) and i sat on the porch and watched buildings sway in the wind. i think 3D glasses would be insane while tripping.
Old 09-08-2005, 03:40 PM

Location: Hurricanes, animal corpses and your potential new tattoo have a lot in common. Think about it.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Then ill have to make sure i have some weed around might as well do it the right way.

[/ QUOTE ]

Only smoke weed if your 100% comfortable smoking weed. ie: If you get paranoid sometimes when you smoke it's not a good idea to do it while on hallucinogens.

[/ QUOTE ]
In general, anyone who gets paranoid while smoking weed you should probably stay away from the shrooms.
Old 09-08-2005, 03:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
In general, anyone who gets paranoid while smoking weed you should probably stay away from the shrooms.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 09-08-2005, 03:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Then ill have to make sure i have some weed around might as well do it the right way.

[/ QUOTE ]

Only smoke weed if your 100% comfortable smoking weed. ie: If you get paranoid sometimes when you smoke it's not a good idea to do it while on hallucinogens.

[/ QUOTE ]

good point, very person specific, but still a good consideration
Old 09-08-2005, 03:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Make sure your in a comfortable environment with good reliable friends. I'd suggest an empty house or out in the woods, with no chance of interruption by any authority figures or general buzzkillers.

[/ QUOTE ]

strobe lights do rock when you're tripping. i once felt everything go slow motion for like 5 mintutes. it was awesome. the music, the people, the lights... slow motion. so cool.

one of my favorite things is to lie on a beach or grassy field and watch the clouds on a full moon.

[/ QUOTE ]

i wish i could have done that.. i live with a couple guys who had done shrooms a few times before. they didn't let me off the front porch. i had a pair of aviators (everything was too bright w/o them, plus my pupils were the size of basetballs) and i sat on the porch and watched buildings sway in the wind. i think 3D glasses would be insane while tripping.

[/ QUOTE ]

Watching Pink Floyd's The Wall is pretty interesting too...
Old 09-08-2005, 03:43 PM

I think ill be ok the only time i get paranoid when on drugs is when i am driving and i sure as hell dont plan on doing that.
Old 09-08-2005, 03:44 PM

how did you guys take them??

i put mine on a PB&J sandwich, my roommate made tea.
Old 09-08-2005, 03:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Watching Pink Floyd's The Wall is pretty interesting too...

[/ QUOTE ]

this is on my list. i heard the matrix is pretty awesome too.

not to hijack the thread, but other good suggestions? i got some leftovers that i want finish before i move.

btw, to the OP. i usually make tea with my shrooms. they taste like ass, so get something to eat them with. things in the past i've done. dipped in peanut butter. dipped in nutella (actually yummy), made chocolates. i like the tea the best, just steep them in hot water and add the tea of your choice, or you can cool the water, make kool-aid. and then you don't necessarily have to eat them. plus i think they work faster this way. in my experience.

although since it is your first time, maybe you should have the full experience, of trying to choke those things down plain. adds to the fun.
Old 09-08-2005, 03:47 PM

Ride a rollercoaster. I did the Cyclone at Coney Island tripping.
Old 09-08-2005, 03:49 PM

Location: Hurricanes, animal corpses and your potential new tattoo have a lot in common. Think about it.

[ QUOTE ]
Ride a rollercoaster. I did the Cyclone at Coney Island tripping.

[/ QUOTE ]
Oh God. That sounds awful.

Regarding movies, Yellow Submarine is awesome.