Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-21-2005, 02:11 PM

Default Re: why is a [censored] such a bad thing?

So no one disagrees that if a girl wants to sloot it up there is nothing wrong with that? Kinda suprising considering the negative use of the word by most people. Maybe OOT really is enlightened.
Old 11-21-2005, 02:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So no one disagrees that if a girl wants to sloot it up there is nothing wrong with that? Kinda suprising considering the negative use of the word by most people. Maybe OOT really is enlightened.

[/ QUOTE ]I highly doubt this is the case...they are still trying to figure out what the "censored" word is
Old 11-21-2005, 02:15 PM

I used to wonder this too, but someone somewhere [censored] everything up by deciding that sluts have low self-esteem and only sleep around to make themselves feel better.

Nobody wants to be told they have no self-confidence, ergo being called a [censored] is a huge insult.

Every girl wants to be the queen who can be choosy about who she sleeps with. Being a [censored] makes it seem like she has no standards and will take any cock she can get.
Old 11-21-2005, 02:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

For the most part, they're probably agreeable in principle, b/c a slutty girl has a greater-than-average probability of [censored] them. They will not be so agreeable to the concrete example of the slutty girl b/c she's [censored], but not [censored] them, right this instant. Were she [censored] them right this instant, she would be referred to as, not a '[censored],' but rather 'this amazing girl I met last night,' 'my new girlfriend,' 'this awesome one-night-stand(?),' 'my future wife' or any number of lovestruck appellations, and anybody who called her a '[censored]' in their hearing would get anything from burning secret resentment to a pool cue in the eye.

I see into your soul, OOT. I know you better than you know yourself.
Old 11-21-2005, 02:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I highly doubt this is the case...they are still trying to figure out what the "censored" word is

[/ QUOTE ]

I assumed it was c***-sucker.
Old 11-21-2005, 02:26 PM

Slu.t is censored but:
[ QUOTE ]
take any cock she can get

[/ QUOTE ] - that, that is fine.

Oh well.
Old 11-21-2005, 02:31 PM

It boils down to this:

Most girls want a relationship. Most guys will not have a relationship with a girl who is a s.lut. Therefore, girls want to avoid being labeled a s.lut.

Thats my "30 words or less" version.
Old 11-21-2005, 02:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Most girls want a relationship. Most guys will not have a relationship with a girl who is a s.lut. Therefore, girls want to avoid being labeled a s.lut.

[/ QUOTE ] some defnate truth to this. do you really want to be dating a girl, and everytime the two of you go to a bar you run into guys she's blown etc...
Also, i'm not saying the whole double standard thing is fair, but it sure as hell exists.
Finally, i always thought it was funny how after i graduated highschool, during college vacations, going to parties in my town and watching the former sloots from highschool with the poor unknowing bastards they were dating from college. half the guys at the party had slept with this poor guys girlfriend, and he had no idea.
Old 11-21-2005, 02:51 PM

Nothing wrong with getting around for a girl although i would never date a girl who has been with more than 5 guys..... Its the one hand rule. If they cant count them on one hand , i would never date them.
Old 11-21-2005, 02:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] some defnate truth to this. do you really want to be dating a girl, and everytime the two of you go to a bar you run into guys she's blown etc...
Also, i'm not saying the whole double standard thing is fair, but it sure as hell exists.
Finally, i always thought it was funny how after i graduated highschool, during college vacations, going to parties in my town and watching the former sloots from highschool with the poor unknowing bastards they were dating from college. half the guys at the party had slept with this poor guys girlfriend, and he had no idea.

[/ QUOTE ]It would be just as uncomfortable for a girl to go to a bar with a guy and run into a bunch of girls he has slept with. I just don't understand this double standard