Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-12-2005, 05:53 PM

Default Re: Hot For Teacher! Guilty, Sure... but Would You Convict?

[ QUOTE ]
wow i didnt realize she was this hot. why wouldnt a hot 28 yr old be able to find guys her age? she must be really messed up.

[/ QUOTE ]

she probably really has a thing for younger boys
Old 08-12-2005, 05:54 PM

Rogers taught in Tennessee.

I'm with Rushmore all the way on this. I would be pissed that she took advantage of my kid, even if there are clearly differences between male and female attitudes towards sex.
Old 08-15-2005, 08:53 AM

This thread clearly needs more pics.
Old 08-16-2005, 03:32 AM

Well, I agree that the double standards are ridiculous...Even though I'd like to have this teacher trying to hit on me.....There is something clinically wrong with the individual....

I just found this on another website...

[ QUOTE ]
Gym Teacher/Coach Allegedly Has Sex With 17-Year-Old Girl at His Home While Wife And Kids at Church - The story of George Barber, a physical education teacher and the head track and cross country coach at Las Cruces High School in New Mexico is pretty typical of our HS Coach Sex Scandals. He's been accused of having sex with one of his weight lifting students, a 17-year-old girl. According to the victim, Barber began hugging and kissing her in his office last May and she, at least initially, “was reluctant to become romantically involved with him because she knew he was married with children.” At that point, Barber allegedly “told her he was in a bad marriage and that he was only with his wife for the sake of his children.” And apparently he wore her resistance down, because later that month, he allegedly took the girl out of math class and went to his office, where he propped the door shut with a wooden post, took a condom from his workspace and the two had sex in the office bathroom. Oh, but the allegations get worse. According to the victim's statement, she and Barber had sex about 10 times during the next few months, several times in his office and once at Barber’s home when his wife and children were away at a church function. She also claims that in many cases, the two had sex on a blanket Barber kept in his office. He now faces 10 counts of criminal sexual penetration by a licensed school employee, and if convicted of all charges, faces 15 years in prison. (Sun News) Thanks to David Rast for the updated link!

[/ QUOTE ]

Just to Summarise :

28yr Old Female & 13yr Old Boy = 9 Months

Above Male (Approx 35-40) & 17yr Old Girl = Upto 15 Years !!

Go Figure ?

Link to Quoted Informations.
Old 08-16-2005, 04:10 AM

At 13 I think I would have banged anything.

High school teachers were at the top of the wish list and they weren't remotely as good as this speciman
Old 08-16-2005, 04:30 AM

I think the main damage to this kid is that he is unlikely to ever do any better and will always long to be 13 again. Or, maybe he'll get lucky and this chick will come after him again after she gets out of jail like that Letourneau chick did.

BTW, would the dads that posted in this thread really be pissed at this chick? This will probably turn out to be one of the best experiences of his life.
Old 08-16-2005, 08:13 AM

Anyone watch the news stories on MSNBC and FoxNEWS channel ? Has anyone ever heard these female teachers refered to as pedophiles ? I haven't. I haven't heard them refered to as child molesters either but I sure have heard men labeled as such.

I was watching FoxNEWS or MSNBC right after the Lafave woman got 9 months and they refered to her as having an "arrested development". So when a woman does it, she has an "arrested development" and when a guy does it, he's a pervert and a menace to society. Ok, thanks, I got it.
Old 08-16-2005, 08:20 AM

Her ass certainly doesn't have arrested development.
Old 08-16-2005, 08:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i don't wanna get into religion and i'm not throwing the bible at these sickos..think about it for a minute...imagine that's your son, i know i'd be pretty jealous..sure it's cool to go "oh man i'd hit that xxxx o fo sho dawg fo shizzle dizzle." i'd be jealous if i were the father of that child.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP.