Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-07-2005, 04:56 PM

Default Re: Hey Lee Jones, Fxxx You.

While I'm not totally agreeing with Sponger...

Perhaps there are more correct ways of getting in touch with Lee so that you can talk about this sort of thing with him. Say oh, via PM, or just emailing Stars support?

citanul
Old 08-07-2005, 05:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Seriously, because I am asking LJ to automate tournament summaries I am a [censored]. Please.

What an over sensitive twat you are.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, its because you have terrible manners. You really expect people to help you when you start out your request with "Hey Lee Jones, Fxxx you."
Old 08-07-2005, 05:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
While I'm not totally agreeing with Sponger...

Perhaps there are more correct ways of getting in touch with Lee so that you can talk about this sort of thing with him. Say oh, via PM, or just emailing Stars support?

citanul

[/ QUOTE ]

Lee has requested that people do not PM him and send him emails instead.
Old 08-07-2005, 05:53 PM

Jesus H big guy in the sky.

Things I have allready said several times in this thread.

1. I just wanted to grab his attention.
2. A general turning on of sarcasm detectors is needed.
3. I HAVE EMAILED STARS A GAZILLION TIMES ON THIS ISSUE TO NO AVAIL

I just cant believe people are like "oh you should be more polite blah blah." Sponge was perhaps trying to win the pot meet kettle award 2005, but every one else relax why get so upset, why concern yourself with my rudeness that was obvioulsy made in rough jest. With sponge its ok as I have allready established he has no sense of humour and takes everything literaly at face value, but the rest of you cmon.

I realy want this problem sorted as I have to spend about an hour+ a week administrating PT databases coz of this issue. PS is normaly upto speed on this type of thing but despite my near constant (polite) badgering no progress has as yet been made.
Old 08-07-2005, 06:45 PM

King,

Sadly while I have a sense of humor part of my responsibilities to the site include some level of admonishment towards threads that are (though not very subtley are not) derogatory etc towards other posters. Especially with a poster like Lee who not only is an admin of Stars but also frequently visits this website to explain or field questions about policy or other concerns of Stars, I feel this is important.

I think that if you organized say, 100 players (which should be a non trivial number, but fairly trivial to do) who would be happier and could honestly say they would play more frequently on Stars if they implemented certain reasonable changes to their software (especially one that I would think would be fairly trivial, like the one you want done), then Lee will take this issue more to heart than if you just want to "grab his attention."

I honestly sadly don't know if Lee ever visits this forum, as SNGs are not nearly the high profile games the high stacks limit, nl, or mtt are. Hopefully we can change that. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

citanul
Old 08-07-2005, 06:56 PM

Well LJ is adding a chapter to WLLH. Geuss what this chapter is devoted to. Yes, SNG's.

I reckon he comes here alot. You get me.