Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-31-2005, 08:03 PM

Default Re: I\'m so confused...

get whatever pussy you can, whenever you can.
Old 08-31-2005, 08:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is correct answer.
Old 08-31-2005, 08:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Granny is always wise. I am not worthy. I am not worthy.

Lawrence
Old 08-31-2005, 08:09 PM

you going to the boise state game?
Old 08-31-2005, 08:12 PM

First off, keep in mind that your read of these girls as being conservative/not conservative, is not necessarily indicative of how freaky they are in the bedroom. Also, if you're going to classify girls, the first label you should apply is "crazy" or "not-crazy". Trust me, it will get you much closer to where you want to go.

Second, you should let the first girl know in no uncertain terms that you're not interested in any sort of monogamous relationship with her. Be honest and upfront about it and things should more or less work themselves out. Just tell yourself that if she's not going to be the type of girl that can handle that thing, then [censored] it.
Old 08-31-2005, 08:33 PM

Well, I miss college....
Old 08-31-2005, 08:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Also, if you're going to classify girls, the first label you should apply is "crazy" or "really crazy".

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP.

Seriously dude, whatever you do right now will feel like a remote and bizarre alternate past by January. Your freshman semester is going to be a total blur. I'd say wrap it up and tag it like there's no bag limit.

Cause there ain't.

NT
Old 08-31-2005, 08:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Don't [censored] where you eat. Don't date/mess around with women in your dorm.

EDIT: And I really tend to think that the fraternity dead horse has been beaten beyond recognition. Let's let it rest for a couple of hours.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've dated 3 girls since I entered school. All 3 were girls in my dorm. The first lasted about a month. The second lasted about a year and a half, and my current girlfriend has been with me for just under 8 months. What I'm saying, sometimes this is true, and sometimes it isn't. It depends on the type of person you both are.
Old 08-31-2005, 08:59 PM

Need some info here. Which college are you attending? What is the school population? Is this a freshman dorm or has more non freshman students? How big is the dorm? What is your current major and do you think your classes will be decent in workload or will they be constant studying per day?

Girls in college go in many phases. I see many girls when they were 18-19 be big party people then when they get to their senior year, they change somehow. Some party more, some get serious with school, some have total personality changes.

My take with the little info you have supplied, keep your options open. You meet new people constantly. By the end of the year you might be spending time with a complete different group of people instead of at the begining of the year. If you are social, you will meet a lot of new girls each week. So I would see what is out there instead of locking yourself down. Doesn't mean you can not continue to talk to this particular girl.

Also if you go greek, you should certainly research it more. It really depends on the fraternity life of the school. Here at UTexas, a majority of people in frats are spoiled rotten and have some real up-tight personalities. If you are looking to join one, just carefully review the current members. These are the people you will be hanging with for a majority of your time at school. So its hard to get a feel for a group in such a short time, but joining a frat is a huge time/social commitment. Some people love it, some people hate it, some people like it, then stop after 2 years.
Old 08-31-2005, 09:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Also, if you're going to classify girls, the first label you should apply is "crazy" or "really crazy".

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP.

Seriously dude, whatever you do right now will feel like a remote and bizarre alternate past by January. Your freshman semester is going to be a total blur. I'd say wrap it up and tag it like there's no bag limit.

Cause there ain't.

NT

[/ QUOTE ]