Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-14-2005, 01:59 PM

Default Re: Paradise killing anybody else?

What may actually put me off Paradise: their hand history e-mail system, badly designed in the first place, has a random chance of actually getting a HH to you.

I took down the biggest pot I may ever get last night (48 BB), so naturally I wanted the HH. I clicked their button, waited 10 minutes...nothing. Tried again, nothing. Half an hour later, still nothing. Tried exactly 10 more times over the course of the next hour. Nothing...then I get the second HH I requested. No sign of the first.

Sent an e-mail to support. I get a canned reply back on how to request a HH. I respond that that wasn't my question -- that I would like to know where my HHs are -- and I get a canned response back about how I need more points to enter their million-dollar freeroll again. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Over the next two hours, I get about HALF of the HHs I requested. The others never arrived.

The ONLY good thing about Paradise is the soft tables. It just depends on how much tolerance you have for the other crap.