Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Two Plus Two > MOD DISCUSSION
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Greg's back to back performances in the WSOP ME become the greatest ever poker achievement when...
If he wins 110 28.06%
Not even if he wins 20 5.10%
Top 3 27 6.89%
Top 5 18 4.59%
Final Table 185 47.19%
Already achieved it by making the top 30 32 8.16%
Voters: 392. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-06-2005, 05:32 PM

Default Re: I met jakethebake yesterday... *DELETED*

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Ok.

Word on the street is, mslif is an 8.5. And jake's cock-blocking attempts were unsuccessful!

Sorry, I can't reveal my sources.

[/ QUOTE ]

New word is that what really fcked things up was when they all went to Pussycats and jakethebake brought the bet up again.

MSILF and jason_t (still dressed up as Alizee) both got in for free. Shant told them "nice work ladies," to which Jake replied, "whatever shanky, that's not what you said last night when you bet little alizee_t there that MSILF was going to be a thick hefer who would out eat everyone at the buffets." Dids's bird immediately goes nuts on jake's nuts as it parrots "cockblockerjake, cockblockerjake." Jake went down hard and thus settling the debate of who would win a fight between a parrot and a cockblocker.

The rest go inside and it is amateur night. MSILF is a little shy but after seeing alizee_t doing an amazing booty dance (and possibly more roofies from jake) she agrees. MSILF is incredible on stage. PITTM is in awe, thinking that his avatar has finally come to life. Klepton is drunk as hell and keeps telling everyone that MSILF is fcking phat! Jake catches wind of this and when MSILF leaves the stage he tells her that all the guys though she was fat and that they even had a bet that she would be.

Shant happened to be standing right behind him as he wanted some msilf on himself. Shant grabs jake and says, "nigga you best be coo, that was phat with a 'ph' you stooopid country hick - we roll from the burbs in LA - you should know this maaaaaaaan." Jake being the genius he is responds with, "just b/c your name is shant, doesn't mean you still are not white - your bro called her fat and you even bet that she would be - boooooooy!"

That was Klepton's queue to make a distractions and he starts screaming "jason is a bundle of sticks, jason is a bundle of sticks." Shant seizes the moment and stabs jake in the side 17 times.

Shant, alizee_t, klepton, and msilf then had a big orgy in the champagne room while bdids videotaped and DD jerked it in the corner.

So yeah, the cockblock was a little bad, but they got theres - or did they? Our fateful hero, PITTM was still msilfless...

[/ QUOTE ]

newest word on the street is that PITTM has turned into Golem, agonizing over MSILF.
Old 11-06-2005, 06:10 PM

Default Re: I met jakethebake yesterday... *DELETED*

[ QUOTE ]
newest word on the street is that PITTM has turned into Golem, agonizing over MSILF.

[/ QUOTE ]

Err, was that last word meant to me mslif or milfs?
Old 11-06-2005, 06:41 PM

Default Re: I met jakethebake yesterday...

[ QUOTE ]
Jake is not a stalker.

[/ QUOTE ]

So somebody claiming that without asking you if you felt this way is below acceptable. That goes to Pittm and also to those from who he got this information.

I tried to partly defend Jakethebake in this thread even if he is not my favourite since I had a suspicion that it was claimed by some men frustrated over not getting what they wanted. My suspicion (I was not sure) of this immaturity got confirmed by your post.
Old 11-06-2005, 06:42 PM

Jake may well be a stalker. You shouldn't jump to conclusions.
Old 11-06-2005, 06:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Jake may well be a stalker. You shouldn't jump to conclusions.

[/ QUOTE ]

In my book he is a stalker if Mslif would feel that he was a stalker, and I kept that possibility open, since I did not trust Jakethebake 100% (more like 65 I guess [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img])
Old 11-06-2005, 06:59 PM

To tell you the truth the looking up somebody's personal info, especially a woman's, on the internet gave me the creeps.
Old 11-06-2005, 07:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
To tell you the truth the looking up somebody's personal info, especially a woman's, on the internet gave me the creeps.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree that it is weird, as [censored] pointed out, PM'ing would be much more proper.
Old 11-06-2005, 07:22 PM

i give jake the benefit of the doubt here. and what mslif said in her post is exactly right. this thread is awful, there isnt even a real account of what happened. even if there was i wouldnt be interested in it, why is it a big deal? what jake did was not really that weird.
Old 11-06-2005, 07:33 PM

I can't back you up on the looking up the private info thing not being weird.
Old 11-06-2005, 07:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I can't back you up on the looking up the private info thing not being weird.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have done similar things so many times (not ratting on the bet, but looking up info on girls and contacting them), and I don't feel I'm a weirdo (of course the weirdo thinks he is normal though [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]) and I have never gotten any negative feedback on it. This specific situation is semiweird though, due to the availability of PMs.
Closed Thread