Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-24-2005, 10:56 PM

Default Re: Former Bush Team Member Questions WTC Collapse

It appears as though you've mistaken niss for myself. Yuk [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] This should answer any of your questions regarding these matters.
Old 06-24-2005, 11:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Spears, I grant you that some of the stuff you and the clouds guy have posted are intriguing. I'm sure you've covered this, but if there were people other than Al Queda involved (like this Larry WTC7 guy), what makes you believe the US Government masterminded it all? And who, specifically, are you talking about in the government?

-ptmusic

[/ QUOTE ]

This "Larry WTC7" guy is Larry Silverstein, one of the largest real estate magnates in New York City and one of our wealthiest individuals. He runs an empire of real estate in NYC.

Of course, it makes perfect sense that he would demolish the WTC on his own. Or did he just demolish building 7? Knowing that the attack was coming for the other two towers? That follows, of course, with the notion that the Jews were advised that this was going to happen (I didn't get the call that day). Silverstein is a Jew. It's all coming together now.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, I'm actually listening to you. No need to get smarmy. Forget about Larry for a second.

I could actually believe that people outside of Al Queda were involved in some sort of "conspiracy" on 9/11. I just don't see what points to the U.S. Government. Why couldn't it be someone else acting outside of the U.S. Government? Perhaps I am missing a link somewhere that you've heard about. So....

What U.S. Government personnel do you think were involved, and how were they involved?

-ptmusic

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sorry, I know. The sarcasm was not directed at you. Sorry it came across that way.
Old 06-24-2005, 11:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It appears as though you've mistaken niss for myself. Yuk [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] This should answer any of your questions regarding these matters.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just in case people confuse us, I'm the one that's not frothing at the mouth.
Old 06-24-2005, 11:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Spears, I grant you that some of the stuff you and the clouds guy have posted are intriguing. I'm sure you've covered this, but if there were people other than Al Queda involved (like this Larry WTC7 guy), what makes you believe the US Government masterminded it all? And who, specifically, are you talking about in the government?

-ptmusic

[/ QUOTE ]

This "Larry WTC7" guy is Larry Silverstein, one of the largest real estate magnates in New York City and one of our wealthiest individuals. He runs an empire of real estate in NYC.

Of course, it makes perfect sense that he would demolish the WTC on his own. Or did he just demolish building 7? Knowing that the attack was coming for the other two towers? That follows, of course, with the notion that the Jews were advised that this was going to happen (I didn't get the call that day). Silverstein is a Jew. It's all coming together now.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, I'm actually listening to you. No need to get smarmy. Forget about Larry for a second.

I could actually believe that people outside of Al Queda were involved in some sort of "conspiracy" on 9/11. I just don't see what points to the U.S. Government. Why couldn't it be someone else acting outside of the U.S. Government? Perhaps I am missing a link somewhere that you've heard about. So....

What U.S. Government personnel do you think were involved, and how were they involved?

-ptmusic

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sorry, I know. The sarcasm was not directed at you. Sorry it came across that way.

[/ QUOTE ]

And my bad too - I really did confuse you and Spears (not trying to diss either one of you). I didn't get a whole lot of sleep, and I'm posting while waiting for good starting hands. All adds up to -EV for sure.

-ptmusic