Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-31-2005, 03:41 AM

Default Re: Would you let your GF sleep in the same bed with another guy?

[ QUOTE ]
I made this thread for one reason, to see if my GF was an unreasonable c*nt - it turns out she kind of is. There are details here that I can not give out that changes the situation (i.e. I am really pussywhipped), unfortunately this makes you all unqualified to give an educated judgment on the relationship because she has forbid me to listen to you. We will be fine if I let her strap it on and exact her revenge. I thank you all for your responces but please stop me from marrying this woman.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP
Old 07-31-2005, 04:16 AM

Default Re: The solution...

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks for all your advice but I think the OP and I can take it from here.

[/ QUOTE ]

I want to know from the girl what the hell she thinks she's doing? How dare you present the OP with this situation. It's ridiculous and obscene. It's a game you're playing and the OP failed miserably. If you cared at all for the guy, you would never have done this in the first place.

Stop playing games with the poor boy and cut him loose, already.

If you were my girlfriend, the response you would have gotten would have been, "if you really think this is at all appropriate, we have nothing more to say to one another. Seeya."
Old 07-31-2005, 04:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I made this thread for one reason, to see if it was socially acceptable to sleep in the same bed with antoher guy friend under certain circumstances. There are details here that I can not give out that changes the situation, unfortunately this makes you all unqualified to give an educated judgment on the relationship. We will be fine if she forgives me for this and lets it pass. I thank you all for your responses but please just let this thread die now, there is nothing more to say.

[/ QUOTE ]

The OP clearly points out that you do not have all the information. On top of that, I never slept in the same bed as my friend, I simply complained about the fact I had to make other arrangements because I knew that there was no need for them.

As for the comment on society accepting something, I'm sure that if everything needed society to approve of it then there wouldn't be many card players!
Old 07-31-2005, 08:36 AM

As for the comment on society accepting something, I'm sure that if everything needed society to approve of it then there wouldn't be many card players!

you're starting to grow on me. can we be friends? seems you treat your friends really well. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
Old 07-31-2005, 09:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
one of my friends accidently sent her an email that was meant for me that mentioned 2+2

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm calling BS on this. Or, it's time to have a "talk" with that friend.

[/ QUOTE ]

Old 07-31-2005, 10:07 AM

OP,

She's probably already cheated on you, man if she's asking you to have this guy sleep over. Man, you need to get some testicles. Just end the relationship and starting nailing chicks every weekend. Treat them like the ho's that they are.
Old 07-31-2005, 10:17 AM

Location: it\'s like a puzzle with pans. if you think about it.

[ QUOTE ]
I made this thread for one reason, to see if it was socially acceptable to sleep in the same bed with antoher guy friend under certain circumstances. There are details here that I can not give out that changes the situation, unfortunately this makes you all unqualified to give an educated judgment on the relationship. We will be fine if she forgives me for this and lets it pass. I thank you all for your responces but please just let this thread die now, there is nothing more to say.

[/ QUOTE ]

i completely understand your reason for wanting to post this and get a general opinion. i mean it's pretty anonymous until bad friends start sending emails to your 'girlfriend' and i'm sure you didn't intend for that to happen.

sometimes people just don't know what to expect from a relationship, or what is normal. i know i've struggled with a lot of things in my relationship because of this. even friendships. things can be confusing if you don't have anything to base it on.

there are times when i don't like something about a relationship, and then start to question if i just expect too much. it can be hard. i don't think it's always easy to just keep to yourself. it helps sometimes to have othes opinions to help validate your feelings. it's not like you have to base your decisions on what other people say, it just helps to know.

maybe the OP felt it was wrong of his gf to do this, but also felt he might be expecting to much, or wrong to tell her not to do it. or maybe he felt completely ok with it and had some friends tell him he's nuts so he wanted to post and see how nuts he really is - i don't know. it's not like you really posted anything personal...

i just feel bad that he keeps apologizing for making the post. the only reason i can understand you 'needing' forgiveness from this girl or her being upset about, would be the post saying you won't pursue a serious relationship with her, because it apparently isn't true and you do want to keep a serious relationship with her . so i can see how you are apologizing now to make up for that comment. but you did nothing wrong by asking the question in the first place.
Old 07-31-2005, 10:18 AM

Old 07-31-2005, 10:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'll just ignore the "girlfriend" and the 1-year relationship inaccuracies.

I am the girl in question. Reading that he's posted our personal problems all over the [censored] web hasn't made me feel any happier with him!

[/ QUOTE ]

When I first read this thread I thought these two were just nuts. But when I re-read the original post I've since changed my mind. My take on this is that they are not in an exclusive relationship and never have been. The OP posted this more as a hypothetical 'what would you guys do in this situation?' type of question.

They have some kind of long distance pretend relationship. She is very hot. He has low self-esteem issues. She likes to toy with him. He would love to have her as a "girlfriend" but she is independant and non-committal. This thread blew up in his face and she is acting all 'what's the big deal and why do you guys all care?'
Old 07-31-2005, 10:29 AM

whatever happened to just being together to screw each other. Now there's all kind of crap involved.