Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Science, Math, and Philosophy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-07-2005, 05:14 AM

Default Belated

[ QUOTE ]
What's up? Do you have a hardon for me for some reason?

[/ QUOTE ]
Nope. Not at all.

[ QUOTE ]
On a previous post ... out of the Blue you somehow implicate me in the [Sklansky] quote I had nothing to do with by making your post title "Unpair the Board". When I asked you about this you did not reply.

[/ QUOTE ]
The intention was to rib Sklansky a little. You were not meant to be an accessory to the ribbing in any way. You have read that wrong.

Sorry for the belated reply.

[ QUOTE ]
Now you follow me to this post on the topic of Jewish misconduct where I make the point that Gentiles have done plenty of Banking and in the days prior to Central Banks practiced the predatory technique of engineering boom bust cycles.

[/ QUOTE ]
I have not "followed" you here. Check your paranoia!

BTW, I do NOT object to the thrust of what you say above, as I did NOT disagree with it when you first posted it.

[ QUOTE ]
You seem to be suggesting that Central Banks actually engineer boom bust cycles themselves.

[/ QUOTE ]
No, what I implied (in the interest of what is an important side point, IMHO) is that the creation of central banks did not stop boom-and-bust cycles.

My text : "The creation of central banks did not stop boom-and-bust cycles. If you want to say that the creation of central banks stopped the privately engineered ones, say it. But then you'd have to inform me, please, about government bank-engineered boom-and-bust cycles."

I thought this made it clear that I do not believe that central/gov't banks (at least not intentionally) engineer crises in the system (i.e. "you'd have to inform me", etc, meaning : because I don't know of any) !

...Back to the work of Jesus.