Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-24-2005, 08:22 PM

Default Re: Former Bush Team Member Questions WTC Collapse

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I cant believe I read most of this thread. What a waste of time.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks, you've changed my mind.

[/ QUOTE ]

I wasnt attemping to change your mind about anything. While I do agree that certain things surrounding 911 should be questioned, especially when taking into account your governments lack of credibility in regards to their WMD fiasco, this is not the forum/place to do it. Changing the minds, or opening the eyes of a few people on a poker message board accomplishes absolutly nothing.
Old 06-24-2005, 08:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
One side presents evidence. The other side rips it apart. Back and forth, on and on.

[/ QUOTE ]

Rip this apart:

In a stunning and belated development concerning the attacks of 9/11, Larry Silverstein, the controller of the destroyed WTC complex, stated plainly in a PBS documentary that he and the FDNY decided jointly to demolish the Solomon Bros. building, or WTC7, late in the afternoon of Tuesday, Sept. 11, 2001.

This admission appeared in a PBS documentary originally aired in Sept. of 2002 entitled "Rebuilding America, A Year at Ground Zero". Mr Silverstein's comments came after FEMA and the Society of Civil Engineers conducted an extensive and costly investigation into the curious collapse of WTC7. The study specifically concluded that the building had collapsed as a result of the inferno within, sparked, apparently, by debris falling from the crumbling North Tower. On top of that, YOU SIMPLY CANNOT SET UP A CONTROLLED DEMOLITION WITHIN A FEW HOURS!!! This was quite clearly set up beforehand.

[ QUOTE ]
Those pictures and videos didn't show me "buildings being blown to bits by no other means than an explosion." Explosion is one possible explanation.
Obviously, there are other possible explanations, as put forth by others earlier in this thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

Show me just one, that everything I've put forth does not disprove.

[ QUOTE ]
You choose to ignore those possibilities -- well, fine. You can choose to believe what you want to believe, obviously.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's not about choice. I have examined the evidence put forth by BOTH sides in an impartial manner for the past 3 years, and like MANY others, I have easily come to the conclusion that the US government was behind 911.

[ QUOTE ]
It just seems to me that you, along with many others who believe this particular conspiracy, started with the motive and worked backwards.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wrong. First of all, what would be wrong with that? That is a VERY commonly used method by every detective and police force on the planet. Secondly, in this particular case, much like others, I was struck by the sheer oddities of the "Official Story's" conclusions and assertions, and stumbled upon all of the evidence before I even knew why they would do such a thing.

[ QUOTE ]
As such, every piece of purported evidence is suspect, because it is being presented in such a way as to support an already-established story.

[/ QUOTE ]

Suspect?! How many times do we have to go over this?

[ QUOTE ]
Your whole thing about the media really hurts your credibility, by the way.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] I would really like to know what you mean by this.

[ QUOTE ]
And I notice you never answered my question about the moon landing [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I haven't looked into that one.
Old 06-24-2005, 08:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
How can you let the inevitable imperfections of a government blind you from the fact that they are, by far and away, the most intelligent, technologically advanced government in the world?

[/ QUOTE ]

Technologically advanced, I'll give you. But intelligent? Come on. The U.S. Government is like a blindfolded elephant trying to plant flowers. It's about as far from intelligent as you can get.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, that statement is.
Old 06-24-2005, 09:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I cant believe I read most of this thread. What a waste of time.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks, you've changed my mind.

[/ QUOTE ]

I wasnt attemping to change your mind about anything.

[/ QUOTE ]

That was sarcasm. <-- That was not.

[ QUOTE ]
While I do agree that certain things surrounding 911 should be questioned, especially when taking into account your governments lack of credibility in regards to their WMD fiasco , this is not the forum/place to do it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did I accidently post this in the STT forum again? Damn it!

[ QUOTE ]
Changing the minds, or opening the eyes of a few people on a poker message board accomplishes absolutly nothing.

[/ QUOTE ]

You should ask Mat to make that a sticky in the Politics forum.
Old 06-24-2005, 09:37 PM

Is it not possible to have air pressure buildup from the pancaking top floors cause debris to shoot out of the windows below?
Old 06-24-2005, 09:49 PM

Spears, I grant you that some of the stuff you and the clouds guy have posted are intriguing. I'm sure you've covered this, but if there were people other than Al Queda involved (like this Larry WTC7 guy), what makes you believe the US Government masterminded it all? And who, specifically, are you talking about in the government?

-ptmusic
Old 06-24-2005, 10:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Is it not possible to have air pressure buildup from the pancaking top floors cause debris to shoot out of the windows below?

[/ QUOTE ]

This question has been addressed many times, and is easily answered:

- The distance, and speed at which the clouds travel are WAY out of proportion with the air that is actually being compressed. (People forget just how big those buildings were, and lose perspective when watching the video) That debris is travelling FAST and FAR!

-That's not just air. Those are massive plumes of dust, which could not exist if the concrete wasn't being COMPLETELY obliterated! This is how anyone familliar with demolition, knew exactly what was happening immediately.

-And this, the most telling of all; The dust clouds project outward BEFORE their respective floors give way!

Watch it again
Old 06-24-2005, 10:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Spears, I grant you that some of the stuff you and the clouds guy have posted are intriguing. I'm sure you've covered this, but if there were people other than Al Queda involved (like this Larry WTC7 guy), what makes you believe the US Government masterminded it all? And who, specifically, are you talking about in the government?

-ptmusic

[/ QUOTE ]

This "Larry WTC7" guy is Larry Silverstein, one of the largest real estate magnates in New York City and one of our wealthiest individuals. He runs an empire of real estate in NYC.

Of course, it makes perfect sense that he would demolish the WTC on his own. Or did he just demolish building 7? Knowing that the attack was coming for the other two towers? That follows, of course, with the notion that the Jews were advised that this was going to happen (I didn't get the call that day). Silverstein is a Jew. It's all coming together now.
Old 06-24-2005, 10:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
-That's not just air. Those are massive plumes of dust, which could not exist if the concrete wasn't being COMPLETELY obliterated! This is how anyone familliar with demolition, knew exactly what was happening immediately.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know a lot more about explosives than you do and that doesn't look like a shape charge to me.

Show me the "experts" credentials please
Old 06-24-2005, 10:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

-ptmusic

[/ QUOTE ]

This "Larry WTC7" guy is Larry Silverstein, one of the largest real estate magnates in New York City and one of our wealthiest individuals. He runs an empire of real estate in NYC.

Of course, it makes perfect sense that he would demolish the WTC on his own. Or did he just demolish building 7? Knowing that the attack was coming for the other two towers? That follows, of course, with the notion that the Jews were advised that this was going to happen (I didn't get the call that day). Silverstein is a Jew. It's all coming together now.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, I'm actually listening to you. No need to get smarmy. Forget about Larry for a second.

I could actually believe that people outside of Al Queda were involved in some sort of "conspiracy" on 9/11. I just don't see what points to the U.S. Government. Why couldn't it be someone else acting outside of the U.S. Government? Perhaps I am missing a link somewhere that you've heard about. So....

What U.S. Government personnel do you think were involved, and how were they involved?

-ptmusic