Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-01-2005, 02:30 AM

Default Re: update???

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
It was really dark so my video didn't turn out well. Here's crimson starting the hot sauce and at the end is his girlfriend.

http://evan.branigans.net/IMGP2914.AVI

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a huge letdown [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Im holding myself back from banning for this. What a crock. We talked all about this.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is merely a bonus video for an early glimpse. The official video will be posted later.
Old 11-01-2005, 02:32 AM

LOL, was that the only video taken? It was impossible to see much of anything, it was so dark.

edit : I see by the other replies that it wasn't. You guys were so retarded for doing this outdoors.
Old 11-01-2005, 02:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You guys were so retarded for doing this outdoors.

[/ QUOTE ]

you want to offer up a dude puking all through your house??

It just need to be done during the day or with car lights on.

Hopefully the other camera has a light on it and all is good? Or maybe we will be getting the paris hilton night vision version.
Old 11-01-2005, 03:15 AM

okay, im finally home, however, we went to have a drink and they poured me like 5 shots so im kinda drunk. but anyways. i was the first one there, just crimson and his gf were waiting. over time, ja sucker, boris, bad beetz, pgarlic and ebranig show up(there was another guy, but i forgot his handle). anyways, so we gather around under a lamp post. camera roll, crimson starts eating butter, almost throws up after one bite and the call was made to el diablo on ja suckers phone. crimson completely blows it on the butter, so we give up. and now it is on the the motherload, the hot sauce. anyways, pgarlic and ja sucker get some side action going on how much of the hot sauce he will finish. crimson finished down to the label and pgarlic almost won, but crimson threw up after 4 minutes. me and bad beetz took a lot of video, it should be up soon. i laughed my ass off and im sure everyone else will otoo. and if what i typed doesnt make any sense, bummer...

rj
Old 11-01-2005, 04:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm sure some of those present will provide more details shortly, but here's the recap:

Embarrassingly little butter was consumed.

A more reasonable amount of hot sauce was consumed, but that did not end well for Crimson.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm disappointed. I would have thought the butter would be by far the easier of the two. I don't mind a habanero or two in a dinner, but an entire bottle of Dave's wouldn't be pleasant.

I almost wish I needed the money enough to try, because now I'm just curious.
Old 11-01-2005, 04:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]

What happened to all those "SUVs with mad lights"

[/ QUOTE ]

Careful dude. Careful.
Old 11-01-2005, 04:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Just got back from watching this. Crimson quit the butter challenge after about 1/2 a stick. He quit the hot sauce challenge after taking a few small sips, then downing like 1/3 of the bottle all at once. This resulted in him throwing up(multiple times).

On a side note BadBeats(sp?) showed us this challenge can be done by, get this, eating a whole stick of butter in ONE minute for fuking FREE. [img]/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img] What a stud, he made me question my orientation for the first time .

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats Deep.......
Old 11-01-2005, 04:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
It was really dark so my video didn't turn out well. Here's crimson starting the hot sauce and at the end is his girlfriend.

http://evan.branigans.net/IMGP2914.AVI

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a huge letdown [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Im holding myself back from banning for this. What a crock. We talked all about this.

[/ QUOTE ]

booo! i myself filmed the actual video and have watched it since and i think it looks good and shows what needed to be showed. i was filming from the opposite side that evan was so the lighting is much better. this video should be online sometime tomorrow.

rj
Old 11-01-2005, 09:30 AM

Default Re: Crimson Challenges #1 and #2 : Hot Sauce and Butter

From that link, "16 Million Reserve is not to be consumed or even opened without using extreme caution." Why didn't we use this one?
Old 11-01-2005, 09:33 AM

Come on guys, let's get moving with the main attraction. East coasters will not wait peacefully.