Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-22-2005, 05:44 PM

Default Re: Dear bison... June 2005.

Dear Bison,

Could you quote the question in your reply because I am far to lazy to match them up. I also don't like reading in threaded. Thanks.

Dear Bosox,

Nope. Too much effort (I only quoted you here cause I didn't want to get cute).

I only quote when I'm definitely responding to a specific sentence or phrase in the question.
Old 06-22-2005, 05:49 PM

Location: Typing \"nice runner runner\" over and over and over and over and over and over

[ QUOTE ]
Dear Bison,

Could you quote the question in your reply because I am far to lazy to match them up. I also don't like reading in threaded. Thanks.

Dear Bosox,

Nope. Too much effort (I only quoted you here cause I didn't want to get cute).

I only quote when I'm definitely responding to a specific sentence or phrase in the question.

[/ QUOTE ]

Click "Quote" instead of "Reply".

It's even positioned right next to it for your quoting convenience.
Old 06-22-2005, 05:51 PM

Click "Quote" instead of "Reply".

It's even positioned right next to it for your quoting convenience.

Yeah, but I don't like how the quote function looks.
Old 06-22-2005, 06:27 PM

Dear Bison,

This is a girl related question. I met this girl two summers ago (friend of a friend thing) who was 18 and leaving to go to San Diego State after the summer (I go to Chico State, north of Sacramento.) Well, we hit it off and I had the best time of my life with her. We would see each other every other weekend (she lived in Marin.)

Anyways, this of course lasted only a couple months and then she left to college. She was truly special to me and an amazing girl but slowly we lost contact over the months. She was moving on with college and I had my own life.

It's been 2 years now, I haven't seen her in over a year and talked to her probably just a few times this past year (and now I lost her cell phone # when i lost my phone.) But I still find myself constantly thinking about her and wondering about what could have been or what could be since I'm moving to San Diego when I graduate next year. I almost feel it's unhealthy how much I think about her since I've had so little contact with her, but in our time together she was so amazing.. I dunno. I realize she was young when we spent time together but I feel if I don't pursue something with her (I could probably find her # w/ some effort) I'll always wonder.

Basically, what I'm asking is why do I think about this girl so much, should I try to find her again and should I worry I've built my expectations to high?
Old 06-22-2005, 05:49 PM

Dear Bison,

One more now that I got my angst-y question out of the way.

What is up with traffic? I understand what causes it, but why isn't fixing it a higher priority for people? We have opinions about the Iraq situation, on legalizing weed, on gay marriage, but nobody ever seems to talk about traffic.

Why? Why aren't our DoT's held to a higher standard when planning out roads? Why don't they plan traffic based on what the population will be ten or twenty years from now rather than the current population? Do they think people will suddenly stop procreating and there wil be less cars on the road? And finally, why aren't there consequences when they [censored] it all up?

I realize that [censored] it up now will allow them to come back in five years and spend some more money, but why doesn't that seem to bother the average person?

I lose at least an hour and a half each day due to traffic. That's time I could spend with my familiy, that's time I could spend running errands, that's time I could spend masturbating. Not to mention the stress toll that traffic takes on me. Why am I the only person that seems to care? Is it really that fun to sit in bumper to bumper traffic yapping on your cell phone?

I guess the real question is: will I ever be able to drive the 10 miles to and from my workplace in under a half hour each way and why or why not?

Thanks.
Old 06-23-2005, 10:53 AM

Dear Morewine,

Sprawl, lack of political will to impose usage fees.
Old 06-22-2005, 07:25 PM

Dear Bison,

You are easily the smartest man to ever walk the earth. Your advice is always spot-on and entertaining. Some people know a little about a lot, others, a lot about a little. You seem to be one of those rare individuals who know a lot about a lot. ...Clitoral nerves extend past the vagina and around the rectum. Who knew?

To what do you attribute this unusual wealth of knowledge, and how do you always manage to deliver it in such a charming, intelligent manner? Assuming that I'm starting from scratch, what steps would I need to take in order to become more like you, and hopefully transform this meaningless existence of internet troll into that of internet celebrity?

Also, you should write a book. What will it be about?
Old 06-22-2005, 09:03 PM

Britney,

I think I learned about the clit nerves thing from Dan Savage of Onion AV club fame.

Don't try to be like me. Try to be happy. Trust me, that's hard enough. If you want to stop trolling, then stop trolling.

I hope to write books one day. I have no idea when or on what. People in publishing should contact me though.
Old 06-22-2005, 09:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Britney,

I think I learned about the clit nerves thing from Dan Savage of Onion AV club fame.

Don't try to be like me. Try to be happy. Trust me, that's hard enough. If you want to stop trolling, then stop trolling.

I hope to write books one day. I have no idea when or on what. People in publishing should contact me though.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll never be the same! I [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] bisonbison
Old 06-22-2005, 11:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Britney,

People in publishing should contact me though.

[/ QUOTE ]

Already done my new friend.

TT [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]