Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-22-2005, 12:36 AM

Default Re: Proposal

It's not YOU giving me 10-1, it would be ME giving you 10-1. I'm the one with more money at stake.

It's just a shitty deal for me.

I have to risk 10x the money you do to gain what I make in a month.
Old 01-22-2005, 12:41 AM

It's just a shitty deal for me.

Than you must have been talkin out your ass again when you were talking about odds of 10,000 to 1. I bring it all the way down to 10-1 and you get a little nervous that you get called out. Any person who had an IQ above 1 would know that if 10,000 to 1 were the odds, and all the sudden they were lowered to 10-1, they would take that every day of the week.
Old 01-22-2005, 12:45 AM

I do think it possible that you could make 100k a year playing poker.

Absolutely.

But that was not the question. You said that you would be more successful than me. So, if you can make more than 500k a year at online poker, then I will make a bet with you. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-22-2005, 01:11 AM

Let's review big guy. You said you were talking down to me because I was just "just some college kid." Then I challenged your statement, and you changed the subject to me not being able to make a living at poker. So I said I would prove you wrong and gave you great odds based on your knowledgeable 10,000 to 1 odds. Then, when you didn't know what to do again, you claimed I had to make $500,000 a year in poker, when before you had said, "a good living."

And yes, I will be more successful than you, and also will not talk out my ass and find myself into situations I can't talk my way out of when I'm 44.

Your talking circles around yourself because you got yourself talked into a corner by "some college kid", and couldn't back your talk up.
Old 01-22-2005, 03:28 AM

Default Re: Jennicide, hot or not?

[ QUOTE ]
I am also married. And she's my daughter's age.

Double no.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can only vouch for the first "no" being legitimate. The 2nd one, why that's just gravy.
Old 01-22-2005, 07:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I am also married. And she's my daughter's age.

Double no.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can only vouch for the first "no" being legitimate. The 2nd one, why that's just gravy.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol. Very nice.
As for the virtual pissing matches that have popped up in this thread... all were about as useless as all virtual pissing matches between anonymous dudes at their computers who know nothing about each other. By the way, I will go on to make more money than any of you, as I am a doctor, nurse, lawyer, judge, pro wrestler, and king of a small nation. Oh, and I'm better at poker than Jesus himself.
As for the original topic, she's cute on her own but the fact that she's into poker definitely puts her into the realm of hotness, and I haven't even seen the dirty pics that caused such a ruckus.

Regards,
Steve
Old 01-22-2005, 09:08 AM

Default Re: get a life man

[ QUOTE ]
I bill 2000 hours a year, while working 1700. That I get a chunk of my firm's profits.

[/ QUOTE ]

So you swindle people for a living.
Old 01-22-2005, 09:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]

I am a ... pro wrestler

[/ QUOTE ]

Really? Which one?

Barron Vangor Toth
www.BarronVangorToth.com
If I Had a 20 Year Old Daughter I'd Have No Qualms About Dating a 20 Year Old
Old 01-22-2005, 04:51 PM

I haven't taken the time to read this whole thread b/c I think it's mostly ridiculous, but it's been brought to my attention that some not so favorable things have been said about Jenni and I would like to reply.

Jenni is a wonderful girl and I'm sure she will end up making someone very happy, but there were things that I wasn't happy with. We broke up and I didn't "use her for what I wanted and dump her" I simply felt like things wouldn't work out between us.

People who sit on this forum and post about what they think my or Jenny's motives were in our relationship without knowing the first thing about her or I are way out of line. Post about poker shows and people on poker shows as their lives relate to poker but making verbal attacks towards her, calling her a whore, etc is completely wrong and uncalled for. Stuff like this is why RGP turned to crap and hopefully it doesn't carry on here because I really enjoy posting/reading here and would hate to have to give it up b/c of some ppl who screw it up.

Gavin Griffin
Old 01-22-2005, 04:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I haven't taken the time to read this whole thread b/c I think it's mostly ridiculous, but it's been brought to my attention that some not so favorable things have been said about Jenni and I would like to reply.

Jenni is a wonderful girl and I'm sure she will end up making someone very happy, but there were things that I wasn't happy with. We broke up and I didn't "use her for what I wanted and dump her" I simply felt like things wouldn't work out between us.

People who sit on this forum and post about what they think my or Jenny's motives were in our relationship without knowing the first thing about her or I are way out of line. Post about poker shows and people on poker shows as their lives relate to poker but making verbal attacks towards her, calling her a whore, etc is completely wrong and uncalled for. Stuff like this is why RGP turned to crap and hopefully it doesn't carry on here because I really enjoy posting/reading here and would hate to have to give it up b/c of some ppl who screw it up.

Gavin Griffin

[/ QUOTE ]

Well cry me a fukcing river.....