Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-20-2005, 12:57 PM

Location: Pokah Is Nice, I Love Play Pokah (Chau Giang quote) Location: Massachusetts
Default Re: I had enough of Negreanu

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I was hoping this wouldn't happen, and I expect some of our readers will react negatively to this post, but I've had enough of Negreanu. This is a loose cannon who continues to attack people on the Internet. Some of you may remember his attacks made towards me a few years back on RGP, but you never saw or heard about the nasty email he also sent me around that time.

At David's request, we had put an endorsement on Tournament Poker for Advanced Players from Negreanu, but I as the publisher of Two Plus Two, and not David, removed it after the Annie Duke attacks even though I'm not one of her fans either.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your whole post is trash. Why bring up stuff that is best left in private? Making references to "nasty e-mails" and mentioning that you removed an endorsement from Negraneu is way more juvenile than anything Daniel has done.

What I see is two cowards trying to sling mud upon Daniel's name just because he has challenged either of you to a HU match which you won't accept.

Furthermore, you're acting like the publicity of this match will only help Daniel and the Wynn. Not true. A David v. Daniel match would be good for all of poker and could be good publicity for 2+2 if you guys would stop being such dildos. Additionally, many 2+2ers have offered to stake David so David would in essence only be risking his reputation.

I think both of you (David and Mason) are too blinded by your own egos to see this match as something that could really be good for the game of poker and 2+2. Bleh.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your name fits you Fecal. If you can't see that it's Daniel being the annoying bitch here, then I guess you might want to wipe your namesake from your eyes.
Old 05-20-2005, 01:05 PM

i can actually say with ease that i'm a big fan of all parties involved, and i'm WAY over it. i haven't thought anyone was ever THAT far out of line, but it sure has been good fodder for everyone around here. it almost makes me want the vince/smoothcall debates to come back....almost.
Old 05-20-2005, 01:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I was hoping this wouldn't happen, and I expect some of our readers will react negatively to this post, but I've had enough of Negreanu. This is a loose cannon who continues to attack people on the Internet. Some of you may remember his attacks made towards me a few years back on RGP, but you never saw or heard about the nasty email he also sent me around that time.

At David's request, we had put an endorsement on Tournament Poker for Advanced Players from Negreanu, but I as the publisher of Two Plus Two, and not David, removed it after the Annie Duke attacks even though I'm not one of her fans either.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your whole post is trash. Why bring up stuff that is best left in private? Making references to "nasty e-mails" and mentioning that you removed an endorsement from Negraneu is way more juvenile than anything Daniel has done.

What I see is two cowards trying to sling mud upon Daniel's name just because he has challenged either of you to a HU match which you won't accept.

Furthermore, you're acting like the publicity of this match will only help Daniel and the Wynn. Not true. A David v. Daniel match would be good for all of poker and could be good publicity for 2+2 if you guys would stop being such dildos. Additionally, many 2+2ers have offered to stake David so David would in essence only be risking his reputation.

I think both of you (David and Mason) are too blinded by your own egos to see this match as something that could really be good for the game of poker and 2+2. Bleh.

[/ QUOTE ]

you're unemployed and bitter aren't you? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 05-20-2005, 01:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
you're unemployed and bitter aren't you?

[/ QUOTE ]

And you're about as witty as a talking piece of poo.
Old 05-20-2005, 01:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe so, but unlike you, I'm betting he isn't bitter and unemployed.
Old 05-20-2005, 01:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Your name and this post are kindred spirits, if they were blinded by their egos they would be off playing 500k HU matches with no edge, and probably go broke just like you most likely will if you think this is a good idea.

Mack
Old 05-20-2005, 01:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i can't comment, i have never spoken to poo before. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 05-20-2005, 01:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Your name and this post are kindred spirits, if they were blinded by their egos they would be off playing 500k HU matches with no edge, and probably go broke just like you most likely will if you think this is a good idea.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is it still a bad idea if David is staked 100% by 2+2ers? It's only a bad idea in that case if David thinks he will lose so badly to Daniel that his reputation (and hence ego) will be tarnished.

Most of the posters on this board remind me of The Borg.
Old 05-20-2005, 02:31 PM

Default Re: A Special One Time Offer!!!

Jeez, you really are not doing Canada proud with this juvenile stuff. On the other hand, David has said a few juvenile things about other writers/poker players so it's not like he doesn't deserve it.

But isn't the point simple: You want to play at stakes that (probably) mean a helluva lot to David and very little to you particularly given the "Wynn factor". Obviously, you are going to have the edge. If the Sultan of Brunei gave Sklansky $5 million (or whatever the heck your bankroll is at) to play you heads-up in the game of YOUR choice, would you do it?
Old 05-20-2005, 02:53 PM

Default Re: A Special One Time Offer!!!

[ QUOTE ]
Hi TransientR:

A lot of the proof reading has to do with exactly the way I want the final type setting to look. That just can't be farmed out.

Best wishes,
Mason

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I hope you do a better with Vol. 2 than you did with Vol. 1. I found at least 4 errors, and I'm not even done. If I were your teacher, I'd give you a C.

You should have someone read behind you, to catch what you miss. I am willing to do it for free.