Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: How big an accomplishment is winning the NHUPC?
10 1 0.72%
9 9 6.52%
8 52 37.68%
7 37 26.81%
6 21 15.22%
5 10 7.25%
4 3 2.17%
3 4 2.90%
2 0 0%
1 1 0.72%
Voters: 138. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-22-2005, 05:15 AM

Default Re: \"Official\" Live at the Bike thread (4/21, take 2)

[ QUOTE ]
Seat one is definitely wearing a thong.

Gojacketz

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't notice. I do think thongs are the greatest invention since the Flowbee; that said, I like the old fashioned high waisted jeans a lot better than hip huggers.

~ Rick
Old 04-22-2005, 05:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Uh oh, Rick is reaching into his pocket for cash. But who could play their best game with all those distractions?

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, I didn't get winner in the game until after the broadcast was over and the super weak tight models left and the game returned to normal loose agro semi-insane. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

~ Rick
Old 04-22-2005, 09:32 AM

You were clearly hitting on seat 1. Also, you were taking some flack from Bart and Tuch due to the fact that you were smiling/laughing and you showed your uncalled hand at least once for which Bart/Tuch went nuts over.

Also, you definitely missed out on taking seat 1 home when her sister busted out and wanted to leave. You should have been like "Don't worry, I'll take her home." and she'd have been like "Ohhh! (blushing) I think that's a great idea!"

You were so money and you didn't even know it.
Old 04-22-2005, 12:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You were clearly hitting on seat 1. Also, you were taking some flack from Bart and Tuch due to the fact that you were smiling/laughing and you showed your uncalled hand at least once for which Bart/Tuch went nuts over.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, I was being appropriately social. The first guy on the other side of me was always walking and when the other guy replaced him I was social with him too [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
Also, you definitely missed out on taking seat 1 home when her sister busted out and wanted to leave. You should have been like "Don't worry, I'll take her home." and she'd have been like "Ohhh! (blushing) I think that's a great idea!"

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah sure. Anyway, I thought they were going to have a cat-fight (didn't know identical twins had fights, I thought they had some sort of mind-meld thing going) and wondered if you guys heard the "F-bombs" they flung at each other (something that very much turns me off regarding the youth of today **). Anyway, I have a very sexy, impeccably mannered and well-educated long time girlfriend who I'm very much in love with who watches and has been on "Live at Bike" who would cut my balls off (and worse) if I even thought about it.

Also models/cocktail waitresses/strippers/actresses and so on aren't my type - they tend to like to live way to fast for me.

The truth is I normally play higher but was first alternate on the list (I was off duty so to speak) and figured a bunch of models would play bad and it would be sort of fun since I have no problem playing hard regardless of looks, age, race, gender, and so on. If anything, I play harder to compensate for all the guys who soft-play (in poker) good looking women. Funny thing was they played mostly bad but very tight, like their original buy-in was the last money they had. The pots were the smallest of any $100 game I've ever seen and immediately got bigger when they left. I played on and booked a decent win.

[ QUOTE ]
You were so money and you didn't even know it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've survived in poker for all these years because I can spot -EV from a mile away.

Regards,

Rick

** Recently read Tom Wolfe's novel "I Am Charlotte Simmons" regarding college life today and he hilariously described something he called the "f_ck patois" i.e., the hundreds of different ways that even well-educated youth of today use the work f_ck or f_cking without ever making reference to actual copulation. Anyway, I'm probably f_cked for appearing on this episode, especially after posts like yours [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 04-22-2005, 04:56 PM

yeah, I turned it on for few seconds and I thought I heard seat 9 drop an F bomb.

I didn't really see much of the play (was working on a paper for publication) but I was planning on sending you a harassing e-mail. You looked like you were having fun! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] You were by far the coolest guy at that table (seat 4 made everyone's stock go up - WOW!) but we love you (in a non gay way) anyway 'cause you are a "2 by 2'er" (that's for Denny).
Old 04-22-2005, 06:06 PM

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] -----Seat 6----- [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

[img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]