Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-12-2004, 07:31 PM

Default Re: To Liz L

Damn. And to think we all took this thread so seriously.

Old 11-12-2004, 08:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
First, if all of you other guys haven't done so, check out his web page, it's in his profile and has pictures of him, whee!

Second, let's look at the other things that go into a person's value:

Height - You are very short.
Attractiveness - You are very ugly.
Coolness - You painted a zombie face on yourself.
Contributions to society - You actually spend time on the play tables to fart around and use Asian accents.

Put those together with a fairly mediocre IQ, and I'd say you're a nice little 5'1", rotund bundle of worthlessness. And yes, because I am 6'0", have a 154 IQ, and am Asian, I am better than you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmm.....usually when someone has to put themselves above another they suffer from low self-esteem. Might want to work on that whole self-worth thing if you're so unhappy with yourself that you need to compare yourself to my midget butt. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

If this is your girlfriend whom you say on your website is SUPER HOT!!!!, i think we need to worry more about your taste in women over your stupidity.

patient77

[/ QUOTE ]

you know what, i have a much much better idea. I am going to put up pictures of Grandgnu's girlfriend, Jenn, as my pokerstars picture. Then I'm going to play an online character, "Fat Girl" and make fun of fat people. How bout lines like "I'm Grandgnu's Super Hot girlfriend and I'm so fat, I show up on radar!!!" After all, it's okay because because I heard the joke one time in the media before. It's also okay because I don't think fat people are inferior to me. I just like poking fun at fat people so I'm gonna take on this character in an anonymous poker setting. All you overly sensitive fat slobs out there can kiss my ass.

How bout, "I'm grandgnu's super hot fat girlfriend, I'm so fat I was baptized at Sea World."

patient77

can't wait to hear the form letter response: well, i don't think asians are inferior, so therefore it's okay. after all, i'm italian and fughedaboutit doesn't bother me.

Hey grandgnu, is Jenn gonna get upset if I put her picture up and make fat jokes? Don't tell me she can really be that sensitive????
Old 11-13-2004, 10:15 AM

Location: Pokah Is Nice, I Love Play Pokah (Chau Giang quote) Location: Massachusetts

[ QUOTE ]

If this is your girlfriend whom you say on your website is SUPER HOT!!!!, i think we need to worry more about your taste in women over your stupidity.

patient77

[/ QUOTE ]

you know what, i have a much much better idea. I am going to put up pictures of Grandgnu's girlfriend, Jenn, as my pokerstars picture. Then I'm going to play an online character, "Fat Girl" and make fun of fat people. How bout lines like "I'm Grandgnu's Super Hot girlfriend and I'm so fat, I show up on radar!!!" After all, it's okay because because I heard the joke one time in the media before. It's also okay because I don't think fat people are inferior to me. I just like poking fun at fat people so I'm gonna take on this character in an anonymous poker setting. All you overly sensitive fat slobs out there can kiss my ass.

How bout, "I'm grandgnu's super hot fat girlfriend, I'm so fat I was baptized at Sea World."

patient77

can't wait to hear the form letter response: well, i don't think asians are inferior, so therefore it's okay. after all, i'm italian and fughedaboutit doesn't bother me.

Hey grandgnu, is Jenn gonna get upset if I put her picture up and make fat jokes? Don't tell me she can really be that sensitive????

[/ QUOTE ]

Ha ha, hilarious. Well, she could stand to lose some weight in the legs and a bit in the belly, but all-in-all I'm happy with her. Gotta love tha boobies, w00t! But then again, I'm no prince charming myself. I guess I should probably cry about all of your "offensive" comments, but they really don't bother me.

I was going to edit this photo to have my asian buddy with a word bubble that said "horry morry mistas!" but I didn't get around to it. Talked to him about everyones thoughts on the matter and he thinks you're all over-reacting as far as the racist comments go. He loves McX (most extreme elimination challenge) but he doesn't speak broken "en-ga-resh" and he hasn't seen Banzai!

Old 11-13-2004, 10:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

patient77

[/ QUOTE ]

patient77

[/ QUOTE ]

Ha ha, hilarious. Well, she could stand to lose some weight in the legs and a bit in the belly, but all-in-all I'm happy with her. Gotta love tha boobies, w00t! But then again, I'm no prince charming myself. I guess I should probably cry about all of your "offensive" comments, but they really don't bother me.

I was going to edit this photo to have my asian buddy with a word bubble that said "horry morry mistas!" but I didn't get around to it. Talked to him about everyones thoughts on the matter and he thinks you're all over-reacting as far as the racist comments go. He loves McX (most extreme elimination challenge) but he doesn't speak broken "en-ga-resh" and he hasn't seen Banzai!

[/ QUOTE ]

why don't you ask Jenn if she minds my posting a picture of her up at PokerStars and making fun of her for being a cow. If she doesn't mind, maybe I can finally fulfill my lifelong dream to be more like you.

I can probably find one or more fat chicks who won't find the jokes offensive, so according to your logic, it's okay. all fat chicks who do get offended must be too sensitive.

Thanks for showing me the light.

patient77
Old 11-13-2004, 01:56 PM

Location: Pokah Is Nice, I Love Play Pokah (Chau Giang quote) Location: Massachusetts

[ QUOTE ]
why don't you ask Jenn if she minds my posting a picture of her up at PokerStars and making fun of her for being a cow. If she doesn't mind, maybe I can finally fulfill my lifelong dream to be more like you.

I can probably find one or more fat chicks who won't find the jokes offensive, so according to your logic, it's okay. all fat chicks who do get offended must be too sensitive.

Thanks for showing me the light.

patient77

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, I'm here for YOU bud. Lemme know if you need a better pic to use and I'll see what I can do. Maybe we can get everybody on there using the pic. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]