Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-02-2004, 05:52 PM

Default Re: Zerorake.com- Revolutionary for online poker players

[ QUOTE ]
If you worry about what it isn't, you are not looking at the long term. A new site that offers such a revolutionary idea needs support by those that realize the long term potential. We are talking the potential to save 100's of millions in rakes. This is a gigantic day for online players. My view is, it deserves immediate support by all of us who have been paying thousands and thousands in rakes to other sites. If we don't support it, the raked sites will never get the hint that we care about rakes.

[/ QUOTE ]

dude, if youre not getting paid by that poker site, forward your posts to them and ask for your cut. im sure theyd like to give you their "immediate suport".
Old 07-02-2004, 05:54 PM

Would you rather eat steak with no sauce, or a piece of [censored] with A-1? I choose the steak with no sauce, you?
Old 07-02-2004, 05:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]

So call me a shill. I'm going to support it all the way, weather it suceeds or not.

A couple aggressive players sat down. I got to concentrate now.

[/ QUOTE ]

In another thread, you alluded to the fact that you may have posted under another account here before. If so, then you will understand that when someone registers here only a few days ago, and makes 97% of their posts about a certain site, that people will raise their eyebrows about that.

I think you could be the Nutzpoker guy, since you said you had a beef with Granny.
Old 07-02-2004, 06:00 PM

I like Fish.
Old 07-02-2004, 06:00 PM

I think you guys are coming down WAY to hard on Paul, he has said nor done anything to make me think he is a shill or anyway involved with zerorake. In the thread I started on the site he had lots of questions and concerns and was voicing his opinion to wait around before jumping in. So he isnt allowed to change his mind? I've said nothing but good things about the site, does that mean I'm going to have to defend the fact I'm not somehow involved?

This is turning into a bit of a witch hunt. I definately agree that the 500 threads started is annoying as hell, it also paints the site in bad light, but for all anyone knows its just a bunch of newbies or lurkers super excited about the prospect of what they are attempting to do. Hell you could even concoct a theory that its one of the big sites doing it to make them look bad. The bottom line is we don't really know, so lets lay off a guy whos only crime is to find something that he is excited about.
Old 07-02-2004, 06:01 PM

wait, is this fish or chicken?
Old 07-02-2004, 06:04 PM

Its the old reverse psychology trick. Im not falling for it. You are the real shill and Paul is the patsy.
Old 07-02-2004, 06:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Its the old reverse psychology trick. Im not falling for it. You are the real shill and Paul is the patsy.

[/ QUOTE ]

crap. I guess the jig is up....here goes everyone. I'm really Dutch Boyd and as has been mentioned elsewhere I changed the name of my site from rakefree.com to zerorake.com to avoid any knowledge of my involvment (and to avoid having to pay any of you back if it takes off).
Old 07-02-2004, 06:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think you guys are coming down WAY to hard on Paul,

[/ QUOTE ]

i just have never heard anyone so enthusiastically promote a company they have nothing to do w/.

i like Pepsi a lot but i dont post that the soda is a revolution in the soft drink industry and call for the immediate support of the product.

it just sounds a bit strange, eh?

bwana
Old 07-02-2004, 06:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I think you guys are coming down WAY to hard on Paul,

[/ QUOTE ]

i just have never heard anyone so enthusiastically promote a company they have nothing to do w/.

i like Pepsi a lot but i dont post that the soda is a revolution in the soft drink industry and call for the immediate support of the product.

it just sounds a bit strange, eh?

bwana

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree it is a bit strange.....but would you not tell everyone how great pepsi was if for instance everytime you drank it you added like 10 days to your life, or magically $5 appeared in your wallet?