Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-21-2004, 08:13 PM

Default Re: yay!

nice try thief-cheater-colluding scumbag.

i purchased that book with my money, and it is not legally copyrighted in any way shape or form. when i purchased it i could tatoo it on your ass if i wanted.

go back to pacific and play your 10 accounts

<font color="red">PITTM
enthusiast

Reged: 04/01/04

i disagree completely...
05/18/04 09:16 PM
Edit Reply Quote

when i first started playing online, my roommate and i would sit next to each other and play at the same table on our laptops. Pacific poker even lets duplicate ip's play. for other sites we would just use dsl/aol and it was VERY effective. i can imagine that since everyone is thinking about it, many are probably doing it.

rj </font>
Old 06-21-2004, 08:14 PM

Default even better...

and youre still one of the 6 people who cares. way to go.

rj
Old 06-21-2004, 08:19 PM

Default Re: even better...

and youre still one of the 6 people who cares

not my problem. i could give a rat's ass if i was the ONLY one who cared you were a thief.

the only issue here is that you have not told us which sites you are using the AOL/DSL trick. we know you cheated daily at pacific because they harbor scum like you, but where else do you cheat? please don't tell me it was only at pacific, your lie does not jive with what you proudly posted.

<font color="red">
PITTM
enthusiast

Reged: 04/01/04

i disagree completely...
05/18/04 09:16 PM
Edit Reply Quote

when i first started playing online, my roommate and i would sit next to each other and play at the same table on our laptops. Pacific poker even lets duplicate ip's play. for other sites we would just use dsl/aol and it was VERY effective. i can imagine that since everyone is thinking about it, many are probably doing it.

rj </font>
Old 06-21-2004, 08:31 PM

i am fully willing to be completely open about this issue since it is a thing of the past. I cheated at the following sites:
-Pacific Poker
-Pokerroom.com
-Paradisepoker.com

i no longer have accounts at any of the above sites and i currently play at partypoker.com/pokerstars.com in a completely ethical manner. If there are more questions, feel free to ask.

rj
Old 06-21-2004, 08:34 PM

Default Re: yay!

[ QUOTE ]
nice try thief-cheater-colluding scumbag.

i purchased that book with my money, and it is not legally copyrighted in any way shape or form. when i purchased it i could tatoo it on your ass if i wanted.

go back to pacific and play your 10 accounts

[/ QUOTE ]

No wonder I could never win! I want a refund pronto.

PITTM I accept cashier checks and paradise transfers.
Old 06-21-2004, 08:36 PM

What was your user name at paradise poker? Sure you didnt cheat on true poker as well?

Might as well be honest I already have a hunch.
Old 06-21-2004, 08:42 PM

i played approximatly 1 hour on true poker play money and decided i didnt like the gameplay. There is no way i am going to give my username when admitting i cheated in the past at paradise or any other site as i would imagine that people affiliated with the site probably read this board. However, I can give you approximate dates and limits.

Applying for Pacific, Paradise and Pokerroom:
-Approximatly January 1, 2002-June 15, 2002. At .50/1 and 1/2 limits.

I hope this is satisfactory for everyone who thinks that they may have been cheated by me.
Old 06-21-2004, 08:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
played approximatly 1 hour on true poker play money and decided i didnt like the gameplay. There is no way i am going to give my username when admitting i cheated in the past at paradise or any other site as i would imagine that people affiliated with the site probably read this board. However, I can give you approximate dates and limits.

Applying for Pacific, Paradise and Pokerroom:
-Approximatly January 1, 2002-June 15, 2002. At .50/1 and 1/2 limits.

I hope this is satisfactory for everyone who thinks that they may have been cheated by me.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, this is not satisfactory. So you basicly scammed people out of their money and your only course of action is to say "I admit I did it"?

Jesus christ how pathetic.

I suggest the only resolution to this matter, would be to make a donation to your local charity. The amount would be determined by an estimate created by you of how much money you scammed people out of via illegal methods.

That is your only way to salvation.
Old 06-21-2004, 08:49 PM

glad you think so...

rj
Old 06-21-2004, 08:49 PM

Default Re: Anyone want to do a WSOP DVD group purchase?

Call it stealing, pirating, immoral, whatever. Thats not what this is about.

I never had a chance to see most of those WSOP's when they first aired. I guess I was too young or I wasn't very much interested in poker then. Im sure many posters here are in the same boat. I wish ESPN would air some of the series, instead of the 2003 series for the 100th time. But they are not going too.

From what I understand, the pirated copies they are selling on Ebay are VHS quality and very poorly transferred. I just want to have the opportunity to see guys like Stu Ungar, Johnny Chan, Phil Hellmuth win the WSOP.

If Harrahs/Bininions were ever to release these on DVD I would purchase them in an instant. But from what I hear, they probably wont ever, and that the master tapes may be lost. So a copy of these ripped DVD's are probably my only chance.

Theres no reason we should be paying these pirates hundred a set for something that does not belong to them.

We are not looking to profit off of something here, just to see the game we love, because theres NO other way.

So far there are about 5 poeple to PM me about this. I hope a few more will and we might be able to do this for about $10 bucks each.