Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-05-2004, 01:59 PM

Default Re: OJ angry with Nicole

I agree with respect to Mr. Goldman's motives. I would imagine the civil judgment brought Mr Goldman some degree of satisfaction, but from OJ's perspective, OJ did get away with it, as he gets 4 million a year, lives in Miami in a huge mansion, and plays golf all the time instead of being locked away in prison for a long time.
Old 06-05-2004, 02:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The OJ case was proof that American justice is not race-biased. It proved that if you have money, you can get away with murder no matter what color you are.

[/ QUOTE ]

What a great country!!!!

But actually, OJ paid dearly for his crime:

[ QUOTE ]
O.J. Simpson Says Media Tarnished Image

[/ QUOTE ]

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...;e=1&ncid=

What good is $4 million a year if you have a tarnished image? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 06-05-2004, 02:43 PM

What about the article Jim Geary provided the link for below? I found it pretty interesting.

(Other Topics)

Some Doubts
Posted by: Jim Geary
Posted on: Tuesday, 17 July 2001, at 1:41 p.m.

I was always pretty sure he was guilty, but after seeing this, I'm not so sure.

http://www.dallasobserver.com/issues...tml/page1.html

JG
Old 06-05-2004, 03:29 PM

It would be impossible to say this is not intriguing.

I'd like to hear more about this theory.

I like what you have to say, and would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

Strike that last part.
Old 06-06-2004, 05:15 AM

What a bunch of hogwash!

Where's the parade of witnesses to tell us that Nicole was constantly telling them, "Jason is going to kill me, and he's going to get away with it."???

As Vincent Bugliosi said in his book "Outrage", anyone who has any doubt about OJ Simpson's guilt is either unaware of all the evidence that points to him; or is lying, to himself or to us.

Ever see "Beavis and Butthead Do America"? Early in the film, Beavis says, "Where's our TV?" Butthead looks in the living room. He sees:

--a tv stand, with no tv on it, but instead, a clean spot where the tv used to be;
--a broken window, broken from the outside, with the busted glass on the floor inside;
--a set of footprints that go from the window to the tv stand;
--another set of identical footprints, returning from the tv stand to the window.

And Butthead can't figure out where the tv went.

Now, let's look at this excerpt from the archives of CourtTV's website (link is listed below):

"(Standing in Simpson's driveway the night of the murder, Detective) Vannatter spotted what appeared to be blood drops...in the driveway. They led...onto Rockingham Avenue and then to the rear of the white Ford Bronco. Inside, he saw other red spots on the driver’s door and on the console near the passenger’s side of the vehicle. Walking back...he noticed that the red spots led up to the front door of the house."

Any of you guys still think OJ wasn't the killer? Speak up now, so I can call you "Butthead" to your face.

Too bad this "Butthead" in Dallas, by his own admission, misses the spotlight. He's REEEALLY reaching here.

Let's go down Mr Dear's list, point by point:

··· If the crime scene had been the horrific bloodbath described by media reports, why was it that such small amounts of blood were found in Simpson's Bronco?

Uuuummmmmm......because the blood was on the FRONT of his clothes, and the front of your clothes barely come into contact with the interior of your car?

·· ·If he had made his getaway from Nicole's condo and driven directly home to make certain he caught a scheduled late-night flight to Chicago, didn't it stand to reason that there would have been blood on the vehicle's gas pedal, brake or steering wheel?

This pic is from CNN's archives of the trial: http://www.cnn.com/US/OJ/evidence/blood/StainChart.gif

It says there WAS blood on the steering wheel.

Here's another link I found. Note "#29-- Swatch from Bronco steering wheel - a mixture of Simpson and Nicole Brown Simpson." http://www.justicejunction.com/judic...nce_bronco.htm

Is this guy just making stuff up, to advance his theory? There was no blood on the steering wheel?

That diagram shows TEN different blood spots in the front seat. That's not a significant enough number? "But there was none on the gas pedal!"??? Are you kidding? Why not point out that there was none on the glove box (oops, poor choice of words in this case), or on the radio knobs? Since there was none on the sun visor, that means Jason did it?

·· ·Why, in the wall-to-wall beige carpeting inside Simpson's home, was there no blood left by a man who, just minutes earlier, had stabbed and killed two people?

Take a look at this picture, http://www.cnn.com/US/OJ/evidence/bl...pson.foyer.jpg labeled, "BLOOD STAINS IN SIMPSON'S FOYER". That looks like a wood floor to me. I guess the beige carpet wasn't as "wall to wall" as this snake oil salesman suggests. If the foyer had no carpet, then the scumbag, ERRRR, "the accused" could've stripped off his bloody clothes in the foyer, sparing the carpet. (And just because this huckster says there was no blood found on the carpet, that doesn't mean I believe him--he also said there was none on the steering wheel).

·· ·In a limited time frame, how had he disposed of bloody clothing? And, assuming he'd done so, why would he have overlooked the pair of socks later found in his bedroom with a single droplet of blood on them? And what of the murder weapon?

Three questions in this paragraph. Here are three answers:

1. Kato and Park are hauling out LUGGAGE, and you don't see how he could've carted away bloody clothes???

2. If the socks had only one drop of blood on them, he could've missed it. He managed to miss the TEN drops of blood in the Bronco, the trail of blood from his vehicle to his front door, the drop in the foyer...Why is it unrealistic that he missed one drop of blood on his socks?

3. Kato and Park are hauling out LUGGAGE, and you don't see how he could've carted away a weapon???

And don't forget, Kardashian brought out MORE luggage the next day--luggage that hasn't been seen since.

Dominic Dunne points out that after Simpson returned from Chicago, the airline called Simpson to let him know that his golf clubs, once "lost luggage" had been found. This was either the day Simpson got back, or the following day, I forget, but it was within a day or two of the murders. Simpson and Kardashian dropped everything and made a bee-line to the airport to pick them up--and it wasn't because Simpson had a golf date that day! Dunne can't help but wonder if there was anything else in that golfbag besides clubs. Something you wouldn't want to take through the metal detector.

·· ·Why, after what authorities assumed was a violent struggle with victim Goldman, did Simpson have no bruises or scratches except for a small cut on the knuckle of one finger? And if the finger had, in fact, been injured during the murders, why was it that there was no cut on either of the gloves Simpson was supposed to have worn?

A *SMALL* cut???

Has anyone ever heard this wound ever called anything but a DEEP cut?

Here's a quote from: http://www.justicejunction.com/judic...dence_misc.htm

"Simpson was examined by Dr. Huizenga. The good doctor pointed out that Simpson had not only one cut, a deep cut at that, but that he had seven (7) abrasions on his hands along with three (3) cuts."

And don't forget, Huizenga was a DEFENSE WITNESS!!!

How did the glove remain unscathed if his hand got cut? Gee, this is a tough one:

"They did however see a number of objects adjacent to the dead man...(including) a bloodstained left hand leather glove lying under the agapanthus plant only a few inches from Nicole Brown’s body."--from CourtTV's Simpson trial archives, http://www.crimelibrary.com/notoriou..._2.html?sect=7

The glove came off. The LEFT glove. Probably during the struggle, but there is no doubting that it DID come off. Is there any question that the "small cut" Simpson suffered, on his LEFT hand, was inflicted sometime AFTER the glove came off? I can't believe we're even discussing this point.

"How come there was no cut on the gloves?" This point shows just how far this "author" is reaching!

In summary, ladies and gentlemen: don't believe everything you read! Just because a guy says, "I think Jason did it," make him PROVE IT TO YOU before you willingly gobble it up! "History of mental illness" is not close to PROOF.

You know, it just dawned on me....

This Dear guy is doing exactly what The Dream Team did in the trial!! Floating a ridiculous theory, offering no real proof....but adding convincing details! And just like the jury, who bought into Cochran's baseless theories, you guys are buying into this one!

"The kid had a history of mental illness! He had a temper! He owned knives!"

SO WHAT???? SHOW ME SOME PROOF!!!!

How is that any different from Cochran saying, "It was drug lords! They slash people's throats! They're mean!"

Followed by, "It was a frame! Cops do that! They hate black people! They're mean!"

Um, got any proof of this frame-up? Or of those drug lords?

Or of Jason Simpson?

Or is this all just a bunch of non-sense?

(BTW, while I was searching for the links above, I found even MORE evidence that I didn't know existed: a footprint embedded in the carpet on the driver's side of the Bronco matched the bloody footprints leaving the crimescene! How much more evidence do you "Free OJ" fans need?)
Old 06-06-2004, 06:43 AM

Location: A nice little white house with a garden of roses. Will return to my Crawford ranch in 5 years after my Second Term. Vote for me on November 2nd. Wish me luck.

The article you site is pretty weak. The evidence still points to primarily to one man: OJ.
Old 06-06-2004, 07:36 AM

I don't see why we can't blame Clinton for this one too. I mean, why stop while we're on a roll.
Old 06-06-2004, 09:25 AM

Default Of course OJ was angry with Nicole

That is why he killed her in the first place.
Old 06-06-2004, 12:38 PM

Default Good post

Bugliosi is yet to be refuted.
Old 06-06-2004, 01:10 PM

I guess you're responding to me, but...

I just said:

[ QUOTE ]
What about the article... below? I found it pretty interesting.

[/ QUOTE ]

Looks like you found it pretty interesting too.

Yet you replied in part:

[ QUOTE ]
Any of you guys still think OJ wasn't the killer? Speak up now, so I can call you "Butthead" to your face.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
In summary, ladies and gentlemen: don't believe everything you read! Just because a guy says, "I think Jason did it," make him PROVE IT TO YOU before you willingly gobble it up!

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
And just like the jury, who bought into Cochran's baseless theories, you guys are buying into this one!

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
How much more evidence do you "Free OJ" fans need?

[/ QUOTE ]

You seem to be reading an awful lot into... what?