Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-02-2004, 02:43 PM

Default Re: Thanks, You Guys Have More Info...

I believe that the deal at Pacific is you need to wager 20x the bonus amount before you can cash it out. So, if you have a $50 bonus, you would need to put $1000 into the pot before you could cash it out. And I don't know of anywhere where you can view your progress towards this bonus. I'm sure that you can send them an email to get an update.

Seems a bit extreme to me, but the games at Pacific are so soft you can just play and profit and eventually you'll be able to pull the bonus out.

tp.
Old 06-02-2004, 03:09 PM

Default Re: Pacific Poker???

this is from pacific poker

# All Bonuses may be Cashed Out only after an amount totaling no less than twenty (20) times the Bonus amount received has been wagered (e.g., a $100 dollar Bonus must be wagered in a total amount equaling no less than $2,000).
Old 06-02-2004, 07:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The bonus isn't cleared by raked hands, it is cleared by money wagered. You have to wager 10x the bonus amount, or $1000, to clear a $100 bonus.

How do you know how much you have wagered? Check the VIP points or whatever they are called. I believe it is also in a 10:1 ratio, so when you have accumulated 10,000 points (which can also be turned into cash) then you have wagered $1000.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is somewhat incorrect. Comp points are awarded at a 10:1 ratio. For every 10 dollars you wager, you earn one comp point...When you have wagered $100, you'll have 10 comp points. When you have wagered $1000, you will have 100 comp points. $10000 equals 1000 comp points.

20X the deposit in wagering requirements. So, if you bonus is $50, then you will have to wager $1000 which equals 100 comp points.

PS: Wagers on tourney's, either multi or single don't count towards comp points, ring games only.
Old 06-03-2004, 11:45 AM

I signed up but cant seem to multi table, also no short handed games. Anyone multi table here?
Old 06-03-2004, 01:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I signed up but cant seem to multi table, also no short handed games. Anyone multi table here?

[/ QUOTE ]

It's not allowed. Just another one of Pacific Poker's fine features. Thank god for the fish.