Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Shorthanded
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-01-2004, 06:00 PM

Default Re: You aren\'t the only one being robbed!

TEASE!!!

You know I want your Party screenname, and you know I'm not going to specifically remember this hand so I can look back and find it in Poker Tracker!
Old 06-01-2004, 06:25 PM

Default Re: Confused (PP 10/20 6max)

What suit was the turn? If it brought a flush draw, I would never lay down to Schneids here. If not, he might have actually turned a little set, but I doubt it. Part of the decision, though, depends on what he thinks you will do. If you always raise in this spot on the turn w/ AA/AK, a set becomes more likely for him. If you will just call w/ one pair, but can be counted on to bet TT again, he's more likely to go for a checkraise here w/ a hand that beats you. So, those things need to be taken into consideration as well. But lacking other info, I don't like this fold.
Old 06-01-2004, 08:11 PM

Ulysses,

To my recollection there was a rainbow board after the turn. After thinking about the hand I agree that I did make a bad fold. I was probably at worst 50/50 to be ahead after the turn, so I should've called down.

Looking back this is one of the situations where multi-tabling hurt me. I pretty much copped-out on myself by folding just because I was on 3 tables and didn't take the time to think it through. Thanks for the insight.

jujujaja34
Old 06-02-2004, 01:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]

I'll have to keep that in mind for future encounters. Unfortunately, if I see screennames "Aks...", "Nate...",
"Papa...", or "gon..." I tend to pass on the seat, thus not having the benefit of experience.

[/ QUOTE ]

Someday I will be revered in the upper echelon of great 2+2 Party 10/20 Sixmaxers [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Die jujujuja!
[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
-James
Old 06-02-2004, 01:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Someday I will be revered in the upper echelon of great 2+2 Party 10/20 Sixmaxers

Die jujujuja!

-James

[/ QUOTE ]

James, you are on my list if that matters to you, lol. Although I don't think you know who I am, I am sure I would tell you if you asked.
Old 06-02-2004, 02:06 AM

Hey Nick, you seem to have a good head on your shoulders WRT these games. PM me you party name? I am James282.
-James