Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-06-2004, 01:49 AM

Default Re: Do Y\'all usually filter for \"Put Money In?\"

If I buy it can I down load it to two computers?
Old 02-06-2004, 02:24 AM

Default Re: Hand replays are cool!

Do they make a 2+2 "Post Tracker"? Will it show me how many threads I've started vs. how many of my posts are blatent attempts to get my post statistics up to "addict" level? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 02-06-2004, 02:54 AM

p-tracker pat has said he will happily provide codes for you to download it to two computers if you play on two different computers.

VP$IP means VOLUNTARILY.
the big-blind i guess being INVOLUNTARILY (unless you call a raise).
this also inclueds hands where you may have bet but then been raised out of the hand pre-flop. this is how it differs from %-seeing the flop.
there are times when you actually did put $$ into the pot but still didn't see the pot....especially in NL SNG's obviously.

i really haven't analyzed my SNG stats that much even though i've been playing more of those lately. but i find p-tracker incredibly valuable for evaluating my ring-game play.

glad you're digging it a bit more Cris.
you should have got it on Jan 31 before the price went up....but i still think it's a terrific buy at $55, it's just a better buy at $40.
Old 02-06-2004, 03:00 AM

Default Re: Do Y\'all usually filter for \"Put Money In?\"

[ QUOTE ]
So if I filter for that, I'm only looking at the hands where I've either completed from the SB, checked along in the BB (if not raised), and hands out of the blinds where I played? In short, the hands I chose to play, plus the BB hands I got into for free?

[/ QUOTE ]

Just a minor comment. The VPT$IP does not include big blind hands that you checked to the flop (as you didn't put any tournament money voluntarily in the pot). I do believe it includes small blinds you completed though.
Old 02-06-2004, 10:47 AM

Kiss my ass, sossman. It's not like your posts will live forever in the annals of poker literature either. If you don't like what I write, skip over it.

Cris
Old 02-06-2004, 12:04 PM

Location: Wonderful Copenhagen, home of The Feared Danish Mob

[ QUOTE ]
Do they make a 2+2 "Post Tracker"? Will it show me how many threads I've started vs. how many of my posts are blatent attempts to get my post statistics up to "addict" level? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]