Your a liar.

No, it's my a liar. You can't have it.

-- Homer
Old 01-15-2004, 01:27 AM

Default Re: KOTZ IS OVERRATED

Online Guru, right?
Old 01-15-2004, 01:30 AM

I won over $5K In TGC tournies in the month of november.Got a first and second and numerous top tens like 5-6..Who da fock are you ..You know everyone's username everywhere..give it break will ya..stop with the poseur bs..

you came on here with an agenda ..you know whats going on here..Elizabeth Anne..harderhar

I agree btw that cash games are where its at thu Lizzy Anne..
Old 01-15-2004, 01:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I won over $5K In TGC tournies in the month of november.Got a first and second and numerous top tens like 5-6..Who da fock are you ..You know everyone's username everywhere..give it break will ya..stop with the poseur bs..

you came on here with an agenda ..you know whats going on here..Elizabeth Anne..harderhar

I agree btw that cash games are where its at thu Lizzy Anne..

[/ QUOTE ]

This I can confirm.

Old 01-15-2004, 01:44 AM

btw there are plenty of great almost World Class Players that frequent this forum that have killed it in huge tourneys on Stars ..you got no clue ..There are also tens of young smart kids that are honing their chops and are going to be kicking some ass including yours for years to come..

Nice posts thu ..Lizziebeth you may have antagonized enough people to make this fun..

I surely dont consider myself a great tourney player but I've worked hard and improved to the point where i can hold my own..If I get lucky I can be there with the big boyz..
My problem is now when i play tournies i rareyl play just tournies I'll play another 3-4 ring games ..that really hurts my focus and results.

Matter of fact some of the best tourney players that play KOTZ rarely post but I see their names in big money events..
Old 01-15-2004, 02:23 AM

I played in the World Poker Open last weekend in Tunica Mississippi. I would say that 95% of the KOTZ tourney players were much better than 80% of the World Poker Open tourney players I played against.

I played against the person that placed fourth and the person that placed 14th (I think 14th) and the Zoo players were much more competitive. There really was no comparison between the tournies.
Old 01-15-2004, 03:09 AM

Default What is TGC ?

Old 01-15-2004, 04:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Nobody here has won a TGC tournament. HavanaBanana is a former king and he gets schooled on TGC.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually I won my first tourney there, the 7k guarantee.

And it was PL holdem, coincidently? the same event in which I held the KotZ Crown.

Do better research, anyone can have a big mouth and throw out bs like yours under an assumed name, did you choose yours because you are lacking certain male traits even though you are a guy?
Old 01-15-2004, 05:22 AM

Great post E-A. Some of the replies to it have had me in stitches.

You guys have this little tourney among yourselves and think it's a major tournament.

When did anyone ever suggest that?

Nobody here has won a TGC tournament.

What does this have to do with anything? I have won Stars tournaments, which are presumably tougher than TGC ones.

Some guys, like Simon can't handle cash games.

I play tourneys, because cash is not the over riding factor for me. Sure I can't handle cash games - they bore me to death.

Kotz was just a way for you broke poker wannabes to feel big about yourselves.

Play in one, and then judge it. Maybe your friend eugene can bankroll for it.

Simon
Old 01-15-2004, 05:30 AM

Default Elizabeth-Anne stop posting stupid stuff please...

All you do is give me a bad image on 2+2... do you think I post here because I want that? I think I know who you are now (paladin...something) that started watching me play recently.
Or it could be someone that is doing it to piss me off on purpose since some people will believe that I am posting AS you. Either way please stop mentioning me.

(I would of responded like this sooner but I did not read his post since I don't usually read the KOTZ stuff.)

-Eugene