Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-04-2003, 05:16 PM

Default I kind of hope Matt leaves your post up, Ryan21 ....

Looked up "tilt" in the dictionary and saw your picture.

If you cannot take the heat, stop posting such self-referential nonsense. No one knows your friends, imaginary or otherwise.

The main point of your post was that among four friends playing on your dorm room floor or wherever, one came back from 3 chips and a chair to beat out two others. You call this the most amazing thing you have ever seen, about which you are still freaking out.

Sorry, Ryan, not only is that not "amazing", it is not even slightly interesting, it is not news, it is not gossip, and likely isn't even a "view".

Why don't you create the "Amazing Ryan21 Website" and post these gems where they are more appreciated. Here, they look comical, a perception not aided by your hysterical reactions when someone makes fun of them.
Old 11-04-2003, 05:34 PM

Default Re: I kind of hope Matt leaves your post up, Ryan21 ....

Amen brother...
Old 11-04-2003, 05:51 PM

Default Re: Stuball...Amazing...

When you play a little more poker you may begin to realize that events like this are not really that uncommon, especially in the tournament setting you described.
Old 11-04-2003, 08:46 PM

Someone being outchipped 100-1 and coming back to win is "not uncommon" You cant be serious?

Ryan_21
Old 11-04-2003, 08:56 PM

Default Re: I kind of hope Matt leaves your post up, Ryan21 ....

"Looked up "tilt" in the dictionary and saw your picture."

Haha...are you 6?

"it is not news, it is not gossip, and likely isn't even a "view". "

"No one knows your friends, imaginary or otherwise."

The fact that no one knows my friends certainly makes it News, certainly makes it Gossip, and it IS MY view, (like I said before, you dumb fu ckin SOB).

"Sorry, Ryan, not only is that not "amazing","

Someone being outchipped 100-1 and coming back to win is "not amazing"? Im sure since you are so cool you see this everyday.

"your hysterical reactions when someone makes fun of them."

Find someone else to pick on cuz I'll keep cussin your bitchass out if you wanna be a smartass. On the other hand, maybe you "need" to keep picking on people on the computer, cuz you certainly couldnt beat my ass.

Ryan_21

Old 11-05-2003, 01:46 AM

Ryan, you were playing at home with a couple of your friends. there were three people in the four-person tourney at that point, none of whom has any known skills. That one of your friends came from 3 chips and a chair against you and another friend is simply NOT noteworthy, except among you and your three friends, cutesy nicknames and all.

Any story needs some context, otherwise it has limited interest. Yours has no meaningful context, other than to you and three friends. That four unknowns played a private tournament is NOT news, that four unknowns do anything is not gossip, and, your "view" that it is is myopic at best, and blinded by your ego at worst.

That you simply do not get this is hilarious, that you think "cussing me out" makes you seem less ridiculous is equally funny.

Cuss away if it makes you feel all grown up, but that's why people get banned however.
Old 11-05-2003, 04:03 AM

"that four unknowns do anything is not gossip,"

You're an unknown too. Nobody knows or cares who you are so in your own opinion spare us all and please stop posting your news, views and gossip, b/c you nobody cares b/c you are an unknown.

Ryan_21
Old 11-05-2003, 10:03 AM

Default Amazing...

Wow .... the most amazing thing ever happened the other day. Dude, I am still freaking out about it. This guy Ryan_21, who I never met, made a post on 2+2 about how he played in this tourney`at his house. The amazing part of it is that I read his post on this amazing thing called the internet.

Now that is news, as a famous guy put it, "I heard they put the internet on computers now". Now this famous guy, Homer, has been on TV forever with a hit show.

Sometimes, I watch TV with my friend, who I like to call Stewball. Now, Stewball was a racehorse ... et cetera.
Old 11-05-2003, 10:36 AM

Default Re: Amazing...

I'm not quite sure whats more amazing, these posts or the fact that this argument continues...
Old 11-05-2003, 10:50 AM

Default Re: Amazing...

1 more thing that i find very interesting is that there is so many posts for this not being interesting, not being post worthy, and posted by a so called nobody....