Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-11-2003, 11:58 AM

Default Re: bonus Time

has the stars bonus not started yet? i don't see an email from them and it doesn't pop up when i start the program.
Old 10-11-2003, 12:06 PM

Crocksucker it already started. I got the email and it pops up when I open the software.
Old 10-11-2003, 12:09 PM

I thought that Paradise had to be done within a certain time frame. He would have to complete a Stars bonus before he could withdraw and deposit on Paradise if I understood the limits of his bankroll.

But thank you for making sure I haven't made an error.
Old 10-11-2003, 12:17 PM

Nah I stupidly left a bunch of money on stars even though I haven't played there in weeks. Oh well.
Old 10-11-2003, 12:33 PM

Really makes you wonder about the cost effectiveness of deposit bonuses when they make it to your advantage to always take money off the site so you don't accidentally miss a bonus opportunity, when what they really want you to do is play poker.

The costs associated if everyone maximized these things would blow their cashier costs out of the water...It is a good thing for the sites very few people actually bother to thing about the edges.
Old 10-11-2003, 12:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I thought that Paradise had to be done within a certain time frame. He would have to complete a Stars bonus before he could withdraw and deposit on Paradise if I understood the limits of his bankroll.

But thank you for making sure I haven't made an error.

[/ QUOTE ]

At Stars, you can withdraw and any all of the qualifying deposit and then re-deposit later to clear the bonus. The only stipulation is you can't withdraw during the bonus period, then make a qualifying deposit. But, you can make a deposit qualifying for the bonus, then withdraw any and all of it and re-deposit later to clear the bonus. There is no deadline for clearing the bonus. In fact, you could have taken opportunity of their prior bonus offers, still have those pending and make a deposit now to qualify for this one and you would be playing each of those off one at a time.
Old 10-11-2003, 12:53 PM

Good, so it was correct that once the bonus period was started, he could not withdraw from stars in order to use that money to establish the bonus....but if he had more money, the could establish the bonus amount, withdraw whatever he needed to play out another bonus, and if needed put money back in stars to be able to play more hands.
Old 10-11-2003, 01:40 PM

woohoo I won $150 in my last 30 hands to clear my last party bonus and will get the full stars bonus if my cashout gets there in time.

Its the little things in life..
Old 10-11-2003, 02:16 PM

In my first two hours, 1 hr on .50/1.00 to get used to two tables and there software cause haven't been there for a while, and 2nd hour on 1.00/2.00 which is very tight, I made $67 total $20 on .50/1.00 games and $47 on the 1/2 games and about $10 per hour in bonus playing two tables for a grand total in two hours of $87.00

Games are way tight compared to Party though so if your going over there, tighten it up and as always when you get em, be agggggresssive [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 10-11-2003, 03:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Good, so it was correct that once the bonus period was started, he could not withdraw from stars in order to use that money to establish the bonus....but if he had more money, the could establish the bonus amount, withdraw whatever he needed to play out another bonus, and if needed put money back in stars to be able to play more hands.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, exacttly. However, Stars will not allow a cashout within 48 hours of a deposit.