Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-25-2003, 01:44 AM

Default Re: Did I play this right preflop?

Admania,
Why are you second guessing yourself? How were you supposed to know that BB had Jacks? I'm guessing you were trying to knock out the BB to go headsup with the limper. All good players would do that, especially with a pocket pair. So you ran into jacks, no real bad postflop play possible when you were already dominated. Forget about it and move on to the next hand. Good luck.
Old 08-25-2003, 07:28 AM

Default Re: Did I play this right preflop?

[ QUOTE ]
Jeez are you tough lately, Joe. He didn't tell us any of the post flop action. Not even a little bit. What makes you think he misplayed it?

[/ QUOTE ]

Clairvoyance. Just like I was right on in the southerndog's 'Mohegan/Foxwoods post'. You still haven't figured it out yet have you?!? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

(No, my mouth just runs and runs and runs...you should see me on the basketball court [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img])

southerndog's 'Confession': [ QUOTE ]
Played a couple of times, and lost both times.. Not cause of the cards. After reading some books and a bunch of posts on here, I realize it wasn't the cards. I was in there "just to see the flop" etc. Calling station. I want to go back to see what I've learned. Can't gauge anything off of home games, and too scared of starting a bad habit by playing on line.

[/ QUOTE ]