Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-13-2003, 06:41 PM

Default Re: Big Bet

I sometimes play at thepokerclub.com even though it is a "dead site" b/c of the high hand bonuses they offer. 4 of a kind is usually good enough for a $250 bonus in hold 'em. The high hand bonuses there are especially good if you like to play shorthanded 7 Stud, 5 Stud or O 8/B because only 3 or 4 other people will play those games all day, so you have a good chance at picking up the bonus with any sort of a big hand.
Old 08-14-2003, 10:48 PM

I'm playing pot limit omaha there now. BigBet has a lot of great stuff but needs more players. They really treat you well. Customer service is A-1.
Old 08-15-2003, 12:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Customer service is A-1.

[/ QUOTE ]
Bah. Then why do they ignore my repeated requests to remove me from their email distribution list?
Old 08-15-2003, 05:30 AM

I've played at BigBet since the day they opened. I really like the site. I think the site has the best graphics in the industry. The cards are very big and clear, very nice. The room is very dead sometimes, and very little players. However, at the right time, you can get in on some nice 1/2, 2/4, NL hold 'em, or pot limit omaha games. The site has very good promos however. They have up to $300 for Hold 'Em high hand everyday (if won while playing at 3/6, NL, PL, or higher limit). Only $25 for high hands in each other game. I don't know any other sites that gives high hands for every game, even if just $25. They have poker points, which are received from being in a raked hand of $1 or more, can be used to buy-in to tourneys with $100 prize pool 3 times a week, and a tourney with $1000 prize pool once a week. Their promos are definitely worth it, even with the lack of action at some times. I really love the site, and I would love to see more players join the site to increase action.