Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-05-2003, 01:09 AM

Default Re: The Internet Bill, Control and Greed.

[ QUOTE ]
C'mon, Stu, a few buried planes constitute WMD's?

[/ QUOTE ]

According to the article, the number of planes was in the dozens. Dozens is slightly more than a few. The article also pointed out that the planes are not WMD. I agree with this and it is why I never said they(the buried planes) were weapons of mass destruction. When you read my post, and any articles linked to it. Please take the time to comprehend what is actually being said. The point is, if the weapons are buried in the sand like these planes, we may never find them.

[ QUOTE ]
One half doesnt ask questions about fraudulent elections, is pleased about destoying an impoverished country & slaughtering 6,000 people (at least) that never did anything to us.

[/ QUOTE ]

It never ceases to amaze me that people will only go to war when their own skins are threatened. This is the attitude that got 6 million Jews killed.

Also do you think it coincidental that after we removed Saddam, things began to stablize in Isreal and Palistine? The whole WMD argument was the marketing tool used to sell the war to the people who A)would only support if they thought their own skins were threatened and B)Who were too dense to understand the real geopolitcal situation in the middle east.

Stu
Old 08-05-2003, 10:02 AM

Default from internet poker to wmd\'s this thread has gone awry..............

the way that this thread has gone it should have been posted in the new,views,gossip or other topics......jeez! this thread just got extremely political and opinionated