Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-05-2005, 11:26 PM

Default Re: Guy dating a Japanese girl...

being one who is living in china, and travelled a little in asia though not specifically in japan. I can tell you, you have to force yourself onto the girl. I brought a girl back every night I was in thailand, but they'd just lie there and giggle and act all prude, you really have to just push yourself onto them. They just don't want to seem like sluts, but they love the cock that's for sure.
Old 12-05-2005, 11:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
being one who is living in china, and travelled a little in asia though not specifically in japan. I can tell you, you have to force yourself onto the girl. I brought a girl back every night I was in thailand, but they'd just lie there and giggle and act all prude, you really have to just push yourself onto them. They just don't want to seem like sluts, but they love the cock that's for sure.

[/ QUOTE ]

I love how OOT is completely devoid of feminists.
Old 12-06-2005, 12:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Here is a group I am a member of that might interest you if you like feminists. ( I don't know if you have to be a member of facebook or not...)

here
Old 12-06-2005, 12:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Here is a group I am a member of that might interest you if you like feminists. ( I don't know if you have to be a member of facebook or not...)

here

[/ QUOTE ]

Oops, I wasn't trying to be sarchastic. I actually love how you can type someting, like above, and not immediately get hounded by feminists. As far as I can tell, this is unique to twoplustwo and football practice.
Old 12-06-2005, 01:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

here

[/ QUOTE ]

Oops, I wasn't trying to be sarchastic. I actually love how you can type someting, like above, and not immediately get hounded by feminists. As far as I can tell, this is unique to twoplustwo and football practice.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know, isn't it great? I don't have to worry about pc police as much here.
Old 12-06-2005, 01:41 AM

I am dating a japanese girl...born in japan...raised in japan. I lived in Japan with her this summer. The reason ur girl is not having sex with u is definately not cause she it japanese.

It could just be her own family or moral values. I would have to know the individual girl to give you advice but as a general read I would treat her just like any american (or whereever u want) girl that doesnt want to have sex right away.
Old 12-06-2005, 01:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yup.
Old 12-06-2005, 01:44 AM

FWIW the japanese girls I've met have been freaks.
Old 12-06-2005, 01:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I made her my girlfriend but neither of us are really sure what that means.

[/ QUOTE ]

What does he mean, I "made her" his girlfriend? You can do that?

craig
Old 12-06-2005, 01:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

How old are these girls? What do you mean "push yourself on them?"

craig