Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-07-2005, 01:05 AM

Default Re: What Bonus Should I seek, Depositing Soon

Hmm NL$50 I dunno, that only 4 buyins for you, I would say that a mightly small bankroll for that limit. Actually, I would consider playing at .5/.10 NL tables (thats where I started over a year ago). With $200 you would have 20 buyins which should be enough assuming you are a winning player. The only bummer here is that at most sites the clearing rate is pathetic nowdays at that limit. If it were my money, I would check around and see which site with NL .05/10 tables has the best bonus. Which site would entirely depend upon which sites you already have accounts on. You might wanna check the Prima sites, specifically Bet365. The bonus will clear slowly at this limit but if you are willing to be patient and put in the time you should do fine. I actually started out by playing on Poker Stars and Ultimate Bet. The bonus at Ultimate Bet is pretty crappy at low limits now days. So check around, if you are gonna play no limit, I highly recommend at least 20 buyins unless you are a seasoned NL player.

-Shoesnatcher

"Give Me Your Shoes!"
Old 12-07-2005, 02:18 AM

Default Re: What Bonus Should I seek, Depositing Soon

[ QUOTE ]
If it were my money, I would check around and see which site with NL .05/10 tables has the best bonus.

[/ QUOTE ]

Boss Media sites. Do 3, easy $300.