Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-06-2005, 11:40 AM

Default Re: Nine Poker

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I actually started out my online poker on Tiger Gaming (skin) with a free $5 they sent me! The network is very soft but game selection is terrible, mediocre even at peak period, and they don't have shorthand.

When I went for the 150% dep bonus at Nine, I put in $200 and then I found out I wasn't eligible for the $150, because I had deposited over $100 !!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I deposited $300 and got it just fine. Cleared it in about 5 nights, +$225 after bonus.

BTW, if you see 9Scorcho on the tables, call him an a-hole for me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey I've definitely played u on Tiger/Nine.. I did great on Tiger but believe it or not I actually busted out w my $200 at Nine and didn't bother reloading for the bonus
Old 12-06-2005, 05:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Hey I've definitely played u on Tiger/Nine.. I did great on Tiger but believe it or not I actually busted out w my $200 at Nine and didn't bother reloading for the bonus

[/ QUOTE ]

This site has tons of swings. Tends to happen when you a) have 6 people to every flop at 1/2 and b) nobody folds. I start getting in trouble when I start calling with mediocre cards and not letting them go when they miss. Play has tightened up a little bit on the site compared to what it was about 6 months ago. You can definitely see some newer and better players roll through.

And on the flip side, I see the same donks donating their money 6 months later too.

Either way, the unlimited reloads (100% rakeback) and soft players make this profitable in the long run.
Old 12-06-2005, 06:32 PM

yea I heard about the bottomless reload... sounds good, if only they had consistent traffic and 6max games