Default Re: Drunken fights (long)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
golf clap

[/ QUOTE ]

What is this?

[/ QUOTE ]

A standing ovation with the mute button turned on.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry, but I am still confused. Is this mockery? Bad or good? Please spell it out I cannot understand the subtlety. (0% Sarcasm)
Old 11-29-2005, 02:54 PM

Its a very proper, controlled and restrained (hence 'golf') clap. The opposite of a wild shouting screaming cheer would be a proper quiet golf clap.

So basically, nicely done, jolly good show.
Old 11-29-2005, 03:12 PM

can someone draw a graph or something for me here?
Old 11-29-2005, 03:27 PM

The begining of this story was all to familar. The part about hooking up with a girl's(she was my ex) sister at a party, the sister banging on the door, yelling at each other, death threats, blah blah blah. But then it gets a little worse for me, she leaves and comes back a couple minutes later and kicks the door in.

The girl I was with bolted to the bathroom and the sister jumped on the bed and stabbed me in the leg with a pair of scissors. So Im laying there butt naked, bleeding profusely trying to get the scissors away from physco girl when half the party shows up(which was a mixed blessing) to see what the hell was going on.

I ended up getting 35 stitches and physco claimed she blacked out and didnt rememeber anything. [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
Old 11-29-2005, 03:31 PM

justfademe,

wtf is up with psycho girls and sharp objects?

grito
Old 11-29-2005, 03:33 PM

tl;dr

edit- why would I open a thread that says "intereting stories" if I don't feel like reading a long post?
Old 11-29-2005, 03:36 PM

here's a story:

yesterday I come into work after the long weekend and have an email announcing the death of one of my co-workers. Wow, I think.

Then the news starts trickling in:

He committed suicide.

Then more news:

His wife had the day off and had driven to South Ga to visit with some family. He called in sick after she left. He called her on her cell phone while she was driving down the road and blew his [censored] head off.
Old 11-29-2005, 04:10 PM

Default Re: Have any interesting stories?

A hot and smart chick I went to highschool with (1999-2003) transfered to my university this semester. I discovered this a few weeks ago when I passed her in the hall. For whatever reason, the hotness factor increased two-fold. I think I'll set up a stop-and-chat and take it from there, and I might post a TR with pics.
Old 11-29-2005, 04:28 PM

Default Re: Have any interesting stories?

First time I move out of my house, I was 19, rented a 2500sq ft house with 3 other guys. Best 2 years of my life. One standout story: We were having a small party, 20-30 people, and there was a friend of a friend there, that was smoking hot. My buddy goes, I call dibs, I say no, no dibs, every man for himself in this situation (neither of us had been introduced) he agreed. I ended up winning. End of the night rolls around, I take her up to my room, she gets undressed and hops in bed. Then she shrieks, loudly. I ask wtf is going on, she said my bed is soaking. I was dumbfounded, and told her that I just washed my sheets, and they probably werent all the way dry. So I took out some sleeping bags, and we had sex on the floor all night. Fast forward 2 months, we are all siting outside smoking a pipe of some good stuff, I was re-telling this story to my friends, and my buddy starts lauging uncontrolably, I ask him whats up, as the marijuana wasnt THAT great. He tells me that, he was piss drunk, and angry that I was going to nail the chick, so he poured a gallon jug of water from our fridge onto my bed.....
Old 11-29-2005, 04:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The begining of this story was all to familar. The part about hooking up with a girl's(she was my ex) sister at a party, the sister banging on the door, yelling at each other, death threats, blah blah blah. But then it gets a little worse for me, she leaves and comes back a couple minutes later and kicks the door in.

The girl I was with bolted to the bathroom and the sister jumped on the bed and stabbed me in the leg with a pair of scissors. So Im laying there butt naked, bleeding profusely trying to get the scissors away from physco girl when half the party shows up(which was a mixed blessing) to see what the hell was going on.

I ended up getting 35 stitches and physco claimed she blacked out and didnt rememeber anything. [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude this is hilarious. Did she pay the bills?