Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Poker > Stud
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-28-2005, 02:50 AM

Default Re: my rant, nc

[ QUOTE ]

Im def up for getting another one of these set up again sometime soon. Im swamped this week with tests, but after that im good. I don't have enough FPPs to set one up so if anyone wants to lets us know.

Mike

[/ QUOTE ]

Who's set them up in the past? I should have enough FPPs if no one wants to step up to the plate. I'm pretty flexible on a date to play.
Old 11-28-2005, 12:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I remember that fiasco. I don't think that was the one where I was down to like T21 and came back to take second place. I'm up for it again, and I actually have money on Stars now.

[/ QUOTE ]
I remember this. It was a two-table SNG and I busted out like first on the non-Andy B table. After I stopped banging my head against the wall, I came back and watch the finale.

I think you were all-in more times than DeadMoneyOC was rolled-up at the previous SNG. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] It was a thing of beauty to watch.
Old 11-28-2005, 12:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Im def up for getting another one of these set up again sometime soon. Im swamped this week with tests, but after that im good. I don't have enough FPPs to set one up so if anyone wants to lets us know.

Mike

[/ QUOTE ]

Who's set them up in the past? I should have enough FPPs if no one wants to step up to the plate. I'm pretty flexible on a date to play.

[/ QUOTE ]

It’s been so long I’m not sure, but think DeadMoneyOC set up at least one of them.

I don’t know about the FPP requirement but I did send an Email to Stars quite some time ago asking to be allowed to set-up private tables. They granted the request immediately.

I recently cashed out and spent my FPP’s on the “Clay Composite Poker Chip Set” (hasn’t arrived yet), but still have the capability.

I could set up a table and might be willing to donate if the timing were right.
Old 11-28-2005, 03:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Do you play the 4-8 on PokerRoom?

[/ QUOTE ]

Paradise. I've yet to open an account on PokerRoom.