Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-15-2005, 02:03 PM

Default Re: Oh you tiny little flush (or Why do I play at this table anyway?).

No, i think I three-bet the turn. Tightwad, who I was sure had AA, then capped. I figured, eh, he's got ten outs. Then when the river failed to pair the board and he bet, I said, [censored]. There's nothing like drawing dead and putting in an inane number of hands while doing so.

[ QUOTE ]
EDIT: You were certainly tending towards the LAGish side as the night went on... and although my memory sucks, I am confident in that.

EDIT #2: TT's pants sucked more than my memory but I left too early to see the girlfriend.

[/ QUOTE ]

Edit 1: Yeah, as the table got shorter, or as I got more bored, or, yeah. But not laggy during this hand, I don't think. I mean, it wasn't like there were 4 spades on the board.

Edit 2: She's cute.
Old 11-15-2005, 02:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
EDIT #2: TT's pants sucked more than my memory but I left too early to see the girlfriend.

[/ QUOTE ]

My pants cost more than Brett's rent, and Mrs TT is hot hot hot, but that goes without saying [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

ok, silliness aside.... this hand was totally [censored] and the thread is essentially useless. There really were no significant decisions of note except for the way I played my hand. So to keep things simple, why don't I repost the hand from my perspective in a few days after the thread dies. The turn & river decisions are rather interesting..

PS: I did not feel Bret played like a lag, not sure why TMTTR felt he did. The table was 5-7 handed hence his perception may have been wrong.

TT [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
Old 11-15-2005, 02:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
PS: I did not feel Bret played like a lag, not sure why TMTTR felt he did.

[/ QUOTE ]

To keep this thread going (unnecessarily):

I guess you missed some of the hands he was showing down while you were conducting other business... I think he would agree that his pre-flop opening and raising standards changed quite a bit during the two hours plus that I was there. Also, he was LAGish compared to you so it was a way of differentiating the two of you without identifying you -- which I should have done at the start.
Old 11-15-2005, 02:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess you missed some of the hands he was showing down while you were conducting other business... I think he would agree that his pre-flop opening and raising standards changed quite a bit during the two hours plus that I was there. Also, he was LAGish compared to you so it was a way of differentiating the two of you without identifying you -- which I should have done at the start.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
unnecessarily

[/ QUOTE ]
[img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-15-2005, 02:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
unnecessarily

[/ QUOTE ]
[img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nicely done.